Aion Forums

Aion Forums (http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na//index.php)
-   Templar (http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na//forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Templar 65 or go for 70 (http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na//showthread.php?t=150910)

FreyCastiel - Kahrun 11-14-2016 07:10 AM

Templar 65 or go for 70

I just returned to Aion this month and im wondering...should i stay at 65 while im gearing up or should i go for lvl 70???

Replies would be a great help...BTW im from Kahrun and people don't go inside instances anymore...not like the old days...

Giint - Siel 11-14-2016 08:04 AM

Re: Templar 65 or go for 70

Leveling > All other aspects of building, currently. Leveling unlocks CP as well as max potential for Archdaeva gear.

You can farm arenas on all toons to feed your templar as you level (you can simply afk arena if you want).

FreyCastiel - Kahrun 11-14-2016 08:13 AM

so you saying? go for 70 75? :D

Giint - Siel 11-14-2016 09:06 AM

[QUOTE=FreyCastiel - Kahrun;2067655]so you saying? go for 70 75? :D[/QUOTE]

70 is pretty easy to do if you focus on it. 72 is probably feasible and you would notice the difference. 75 is currently unrealistic unless you dump mad $$$ into it.

FreyCastiel - Kahrun 11-14-2016 09:23 AM

so ill stay at 70?what gear should i be getting?i currently on BM set...

Giint - Siel 11-14-2016 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=FreyCastiel - Kahrun;2067665]so ill stay at 70?what gear should i be getting?i currently on BM set...[/QUOTE]

Always keep leveling, but I'd ease off around 71/72 until there is an XP event. Don't want to burn yourself out.

Mythic BM is okay, you can use it as an acc set with an AC weapon/mythic BM combine.

You can also now farm new Arena gear (all mythic) which has high stats and doesn't require much enchanting (as it will break) and is tradable so you can farm it on several characters just by AFKing. You can make that an attack set.

FreyCastiel - Kahrun 11-14-2016 09:38 AM

uhm sorry im kinda noob on acronyms :D whats an AC? hehe myhic Bm you mean the Orange ones?the most expensive one? sorry sir kinda noob :D

and which arena gears?are you referring to the veteran items?

Giint - Siel 11-14-2016 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=FreyCastiel - Kahrun;2067670]uhm sorry im kinda noob on acronyms :D whats an AC? hehe myhic Bm you mean the Orange ones?the most expensive one? sorry sir kinda noob :D

and which arena gears?are you referring to the veteran items?[/QUOTE]

AC = Ancient Coin. You can upgrade eternal (orange) Ancient Coin (bought with Ancient Coins. The gear is actually called Danuar Remodel). [B]You can buy this gear at Whirlpool Temple, in Enshar (if you're Elyos, the opposite place I don't know the name).[/B] The morphs to upgrade the gear to mythic are in norsvold/illuma, I think. Don't remember.
[B][U]
Basically:[/U][/B]

[B]1)[/B] Buy eternal (orange) Danuar Remodel gear with ancient coins. Then you buy some morphs and mats and upgrade it to mythic (comes +5). It's a decent weapon and makes for a good accuracy sword.

[B]2)[/B] The BM armour, I mean the purple armour. Orange can be upgraded to purple. It takes a lot of medals/time but is worth it.

[B]3)[/B] Slot it all acc/crit (Or precision, etc)

[B]4)[/B] Farm arenas for the new mythic (purple) set. Make it Attack/Crit (Or Precision Stones). The arena gear is the new mythic gear you can purchase with tokens you get from queing Arena of Discipline and Chaos, etc.. You can find these in Priory, in your main city. There is a teleport there in Norsvold/Illuma.

While you do this, you can save AP and medals for abyss PvP accessories. Be it Rank 1 or 4* accs.

FreyCastiel - Kahrun 11-14-2016 09:51 AM

damn...im lost hahaha so much to do...now im educated...thank you so much...i thought the BM set will be enough...guess not :D

Giint - Siel 11-14-2016 09:58 AM

[QUOTE=FreyCastiel - Kahrun;2067675]damn...im lost hahaha so much to do...now im educated...thank you so much...i thought the BM set will be enough...guess not :D[/QUOTE]

It's a lot to take in, just take your time and ask around in game.