Aion Forums

Aion Forums (http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na//index.php)
-   PvP Discussion (http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na//forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Hackers or Pro? (http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na//showthread.php?t=152406)

Malekith - Tiamat 05-04-2017 07:45 AM

Hackers or Pro?

Hi,

How does one tell the difference between someone really skilled and someone who hacks (and may be skilled as well)

You hear many people say "this character is a known hacker" etc and when you fight them you die in seconds. Or "Ohh I lost because he hacks" When I look at the logs nothing looks out of place but the attacks seem to come very quickly and the weaves always hit etc. (I could barely react quick enough)
Also the damage is very high (not sure if there is a hack for this?)

I would consider myself well geared (not the top) but decent. I die in literally seconds to Kahza. I have heard Glads say the same things. Has anyone proven he hacks or is that just what people think because he is good or they die so quickly?

I would guess there are very geared players in NA who have single digit ping? possibly?

Any thoughts? I always judge how I'm doing as a player by characters like that and feel I'm not doing well but it may be hacks or it may be gear+skill+ping? Not sure how to tell.

Mal

BornTwoOwn - Siel 05-04-2017 02:13 PM

Re: Hackers or Pro?

Kahza is a known hacker [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFN22CRdEmo[/url]

Stanza - Siel 05-05-2017 06:04 AM

Everyone is just pro now.

Cheesecake - Israphel 05-05-2017 06:37 AM

Yeah...Kahza is...#SeemsLegit.

I wish I still had the vid of him melting an elemental transform in ~5 seconds.

Stanza - Siel 05-05-2017 08:20 AM

Psh i wish i recorded everything i do... but i aint got no time for that...

Arinell - Kahrun 05-07-2017 03:39 PM

Everyone who's left in this game has to be a pro. I mean, only the strong survive, right? Black Label agrees. It's official fam.

Voodoodoctor - Tiamat 05-09-2017 09:04 AM

To my untrained eye, it is hard to tell hackers from an overgeared player. I was thinking aiDps data is more concrete evidence to nail down a hacker. Nowadays, since hacking is so rampant as suggested, even noob undergeared players hack but this isnt brought up cos they cant kill anyone. Then theres the geared unskilled hacker who gets accussed of hacks from other unskilled players who die from them. Finally you have the geared and skilled hacker who attracts accussations from both geared and skilled players who die from them. Its all a circus for ncsoft to deal with really.

One may argue, why need to hack if already skilled? Well the hack may give a thereotical 10% advantage which determines the outcome, if both players are evenly geared and skill playing at maximum capacity.

Geared+skilled+hacker is a legit scenario in this game and it makes it all the more harder to prove 100% since theyre already skilled initially, making it easy to mask the hacks.

Etnaa - 05-10-2017 02:29 AM

youtube.com/watch?v=hi7Be20-wJA kahza cheating 1
youtube.com/watch?v=P8d91Iq2MxA cheating 2

and still gms wont ban him thats a hacker for you also check out anything by shadowdrake or flurry from -tm they use similar crap

Etnaa - 05-10-2017 02:31 AM

[QUOTE=Voodoodoctor - Tiamat;2079411]To my untrained eye, it is hard to tell hackers from an overgeared player. I was thinking aiDps data is more concrete evidence to nail down a hacker. Nowadays, since hacking is so rampant as suggested, even noob undergeared players hack but this isnt brought up cos they cant kill anyone. Then theres the geared unskilled hacker who gets accussed of hacks from other unskilled players who die from them. Finally you have the geared and skilled hacker who attracts accussations from both geared and skilled players who die from them. Its all a circus for ncsoft to deal with really.

One may argue, why need to hack if already skilled? Well the hack may give a thereotical 10% advantage which determines the outcome, if both players are evenly geared and skill playing at maximum capacity.

Geared+skilled+hacker is a legit scenario in this game and it makes it all the more harder to prove 100% since theyre already skilled initially, making it easy to mask the hacks.[/QUOTE]

side not if u still play and really have issues hmu in game if your asmo i can assist you or not your call

Denlavis - Israphel 05-10-2017 01:24 PM

[QUOTE=Voodoodoctor - Tiamat;2079411]To my untrained eye, it is hard to tell hackers from an overgeared player. I was thinking aiDps data is more concrete evidence to nail down a hacker. Nowadays, since hacking is so rampant as suggested, even noob undergeared players hack but this isnt brought up cos they cant kill anyone. Then theres the geared unskilled hacker who gets accussed of hacks from other unskilled players who die from them. Finally you have the geared and skilled hacker who attracts accussations from both geared and skilled players who die from them. Its all a circus for ncsoft to deal with really.

Geared+skilled+hacker is a legit scenario in this game and it makes it all the more harder to prove 100% since theyre already skilled initially, making it easy to mask the hacks.[/QUOTE]

eh i think this guy here sums it up. many ppl are wondering why they die so fast and fail to understand some players spend $3000-5000/month on aion.

i don't doubt that many of the skilled players who are accused of hacking have very high enchanted accessories (extra pvp attack and defense) causing many to wrongly accuse them of cheating.

but, i also don't doubt that there *are* hackers. but, there are also ppl w/ 500ms who use animation speedups to improve gameplay.

imo, if NCSOFT wanna regulate hackers, then just allow hacks for everyone. that way, they can regulate the hacks. it's a bit like IRL drugs. once a government allows it, they can tax/regulate it. NCSOFT should just create their own hacks and allow the entire player base to use it based on subscription or BCM purchase.

for example, players can purchase scrolls to speed up their attack by 100% in BCM. or, players can purchase special scrolls to increase movement speed 100%. or, players can purchase tickets to instantly teleport forward any distance. i kno this idea is crazy, but there is the old saying "if u cant beat them join them"