Old 04-12-2012, 01:06 AM
Elyos
Default Re: GM Policy Changes for Truly Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdonalds - Israphel View Post
woah... i thought you were dead by now..

<3 from pictures.

Nah, moved on.

Trolling the forums wasn't worth $15 a month for me.
But now I can do it for free.

And If I get banned, I can just create a new account and start all over again. I've not seen any updates of the GM policies regarding that :).

I'm patching to 3.0 now, just to have a look and see if anyone I used to play with still plays.

I'd be very interesting in how they plan to combat hackers and botters in a F2P game, where acccounts have no inherent value. I might even find time to fire up some of those un-talked about programs and see how long it takes for them to ban an account.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Asmodians

lol. I didn't expect much, and ncsoft delivers less. WHatever, they never cared about policing hackers when we paid them, they sure as hll won't bother now. hackers now know they are safe.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:31 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romerio - Siel View Post
You have an in game advantage that you would not otherwise have had if you had not Paid real money.

For a caster, the Taha Tome is still one of the best PvP combines (because of it's stupid-high MA).

For Me, Pay to Win is exchanging real money for any ingame advantage. After that, it's all just degrees.. But this is not the thread for that discussion.

This is a thread for discussion of the GM Policy changes, and my speculation that these changes may be to drive people towards the cash shop. And that future game changes will be made to further this agenda.
MAYBE for 50 twinking but use it against a lvl 60 with 60 gear and u will be resisted so with new lvl cap imo its still not ptw
Old 04-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Elyos

It's still a viable combine, because the 100+ Bonus MAcc on it, transfers over.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Asmodians

Bunnies, heh...

The support button was removed in order for them to reduce the latency of the servers and simplify the networking architecture related to it.

Making it take more effort to submit a ticket will reduce the sheer flood of 'impulse' tickets from morons who can't or won't be willing to just ask their fellow players, read the wiki/patch notes, or just search the net for info.

There are very few real 'community' sites for Aion like there are for WoW. Doesn't have to remain this way, and allowing proper data-mining of the client (with droprates) would go a long way towards establishing some type of community.

It is a pain but it isn't a huge 'ZOMG' type thing.

Aion Technical Issues Fixes:
http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showpost.php?p=1365422&postcount=1
Old 07-24-2012, 04:22 AM
Elyos

PLEASE HELP ME :((( I want the full Steel Rake Set so I have finish the (Rep/Quest) A Promise to a Customer (20/20) and i chosse my leather shoulderguards and when i am cleaning my inventory and put some things in warehouse when i look to my inventory try find the shoulder for use i don't find the shoulder i am very sad because i dont have the quest and i lost my shoulderguards so i want my shoulderguards back...
! Please ! :cccc
Old 07-24-2012, 04:29 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikus - Kahrun View Post
PLEASE HELP ME :((( I want the full Steel Rake Set so I have finish the (Rep/Quest) A Promise to a Customer (20/20) and i chosse my leather shoulderguards and when i am cleaning my inventory and put some things in warehouse when i look to my inventory try find the shoulder for use i don't find the shoulder i am very sad because i dont have the quest and i lost my shoulderguards so i want my shoulderguards back...
! Please ! :cccc
Send in a ticket to https://aiononline.custhelp.com/app/ask to a GM.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Elyos

I send :) Now i will wait...
Old 08-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Elyos

The hell... okay so lets have lvl 60's camp the lvl 50's trying to lvl
Old 08-22-2012, 01:51 AM
Elyos

aim buged undirborg pls

Last edited by Killasmo - Kahrun; 08-22-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Tags
afk, crafting, dredgion, extraction, restore, safe zone, skills