Old 04-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Cannot login

Sorry Dap but wrong. I have never played nor has my husband every played on illegitimate servers. We have both only played NCSOFT AION.

I Dl and can play just fine and since the game has gone f2p he has dl and tried to play.

He keeps getting can not connect to server message when he tries to log in

He can log into his Ncsoft master account just fine but not the game

He is now trying the delete 32 and 64 bin, then repair suggestions

Did not work, NEED HELP PLEASE

Last edited by Snowkiss - Israphel; 04-14-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:58 AM
Elyos

oh pnis thank god i'm not the only one :3
Old 04-15-2012, 04:00 AM
Elyos

oh login is down for me as well 4s102e5c muahhaah if i got that right
Old 04-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Elyos

Old returning player. Cant even seem to get past the loading and then nothing. Has to be a glitch in the new patch or something.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Elyos

My issue is quite similar, I can launch the game and everything loads fine, once I type in my Username and Password I hit ok, and it will juststay on the same log in screen, I cannot click anything else, the game basicaly locks itself yet the background motion and the music all run smoothly. I have tried waiting to see what will happen but after 50 minuts of nothing I gave up waiting. I tried deleting Bin32 and 64 and did the repair, didnt change anything, so I uninstalled Aion entierly, than re-installed, still nothing changed. I am also still able to log into the Aion website and master account fine. It has been about 4 days that I have been trying to log on with no change, so I need a hand from someone to help me fix this problem.

Thanks in advanced for any and all help.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Asmodians

i had same problem like most of you and heres what i just did and worked for me.
deleted bin 32 and bin 64 then turned off windows firewall and did repair(consistency check) and i was able to log in^^, hope it helps.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Elyos

I cannot log in as well. my master and website account work fine. I tried deleting the bin 32 and 64 and using the repair tool and that didnt work with or without my firewall on. i have checked all my settings like region and still nothing gave it a day to rest without me trying to fix it. Oh well if anyone else has suggestions please let me know since i have tried about everything that people have suggested.