Old 04-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: ganked again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriandr - Tiamat View Post
There's little information and no warning to people that there are no defensive buffs on the new server. THAT is the problem. Communicate it to people and let the newbies reroll on one of the other servers or offer them free one-time server transfers to another server.
I do believe it was stated by CCs that Kahrun would be run without buffs at the start of 3.0... So.. That's not on us, or the CCs, but on the players for not doing server research. Plus, new servers are not always all that good to have at the start of things, sometimes that actually leads to something bad, economy is nyerked for the moment, people are struggling to get the kinah they need to survive there, things like that. PvP is still good, although some classes are DEFINITELY OP at the moment (SM fears, and once you get out of that... there's the iron skin to deal with, ugh)
Old 04-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jheyn - Siel View Post
The whole thing would be fixed permanently if the devs would only put PVE/PVP channels in place.

That way everyone would have the right to play however they like whenever they like, and the Devs would even be able to get rid of all the Defensive buffs because only those who were prepared to PVP would be able to PVP...
If u think about it that's what they did the old servers are bugged against pvp this new server isn't that's the same as pvp channels kahrun equals pvp old servers no pvp so reroll come to siel we have room for u on asmo side and u will be safe until u go to beluslan during rift week but ok leave new server alone pvpers need somewhere to go pve ppl have lots of homes to choose from pvpers don't
Old 04-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskren - Israphel View Post
I do believe it was stated by CCs that Kahrun would be run without buffs at the start of 3.0... So.. That's not on us, or the CCs, but on the players for not doing server research. Plus, new servers are not always all that good to have at the start of things, sometimes that actually leads to something bad, economy is nyerked for the moment, people are struggling to get the kinah they need to survive there, things like that. PvP is still good, although some classes are DEFINITELY OP at the moment (SM fears, and once you get out of that... there's the iron skin to deal with, ugh)
I'm thinking you expect far too much of a new player who has waited a long while (usually overnight) to download a game (usually through the Pando Media Booster) and when it finally works (by some miracle) then you want them to do research and read forums before playing?

You expect too much, lol. It should've been a front-page announcement, something visible alongside all those other promos they're doing. NEW SERVER HERE, CLICK FOR DETAILS type of deal.
Whatever was announced wasn't made clear enough. The in-game text that describe the new server also fails to mention the lack of rifting-buff protection; a prime example of a failure of communication to get the notice of *everyone* instead of only those who check forums.

Aion Technical Issues Fixes:
http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showpost.php?p=1365422&postcount=1
Old 04-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earcollecter - Kahrun View Post
STFU NOOB Getting tried of all you CAREBEAR's Go back to wow
Lol another psychopath. Exhibit A why rifting got neutered. No one likes you, leave.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
DID your MOM drop you from a Tall Window or something? You NOOB i like the fact of NO rift Bluff unlike you CAREBEAR Run back to your fail wow
You didn't even started playing at all ;d so better not to say anything about a subject you haven't encountered yet at lvl 1 and not even been ingame =.=

Old 04-16-2012, 11:22 PM
Asmodians

Keyboard warriors, they love posting in forums only on low level alts and/or alternate accounts. No balls to post from their main, just don't feed the trolls.

Aion Technical Issues Fixes:
http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showpost.php?p=1365422&postcount=1
Old 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriandr - Tiamat View Post
I'm thinking you expect far too much of a new player who has waited a long while (usually overnight) to download a game (usually through the Pando Media Booster) and when it finally works (by some miracle) then you want them to do research and read forums before playing?

You expect too much, lol. It should've been a front-page announcement, something visible alongside all those other promos they're doing. NEW SERVER HERE, CLICK FOR DETAILS type of deal.
Whatever was announced wasn't made clear enough. The in-game text that describe the new server also fails to mention the lack of rifting-buff protection; a prime example of a failure of communication to get the notice of *everyone* instead of only those who check forums.
The first time I download a game, including this one, since I downloaded it for Betas, I spend time on the forums familiarizing myself with the game, as much as I can. In the case of this game going F2P, there was plenty of information to be gleaned by simply reading the forums. It isn't like there was no information available about what was going to happen, so yeah, it wasn't all that hard to know what was going to be going on on the new server. I knew before I could even create a toon, since I missed it during it's first active phase, not because I didn't know, but because I was busy playing my established characters on other servers, and trying to reconnect with some of my legionmates.
Yes, I have rerolled.
http://na.aiononline.com/myaion-legion-detail?serverId=2&legionId=25240
Old 04-17-2012, 03:45 AM
Asmodians

so what u gett ganked ? what is the problem ...that is the game lol dont come here with stupid thread like europe servers please if u dont like dont play
Old 04-17-2012, 08:01 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvra - Tiamat View Post
@Frosty

This is how broken the game was at lunch.
But, how was it at dinner? I cannot believe you would talk about how the game was at lunch but leave out how the game was at dinner.

So mean.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:53 AM
Elyos

Well my experiences being new havent been all that great. Once I got to resheta I knew I would encounter enemy players and I was fine with that. However, getting 1-2 shotted repeatedly isn`t that much fun. Even tried fighting one guy that attacked me and I only hit him for 4 damage while he was nailing me. I went back to to grind and he killed me again, I didn`t fight back though. I figured since he knew I wasn`t a challenge he would get the message and leave me alone but he didn`t and he went and killed me 2 more times while I just stood there grooming my pet. I never understood players like that.

Some thing else I have noticed the past few days that smells fishy is, I will see an ally sitting down near a quest or grind spot. Soon as I enter the area , within 2 minutes an enemy pops up and kills me but I see the guy sittng down hasnt been touched. Now this is either someone running two accounts scouting for easy kills, or someone hanging around telling his opposite faction friends when people show up. Either way it`s cheap. It`s happened on 3 seperate occasions. If an enemy shows up and 2 shots me, why wouldn`t he kill the guy sitting 10 feet away too?