Old 04-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Please, Aion Needs a change on this WEAK pvp sistem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkoru - Tiamat View Post
Anyone actually involved with the medical field will tell you how much luck is involved. People get better when they should not have, people worsen when they should have gotten better. And then there are unquantifiables like the placebo effect.

The point is, we humans understand a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the way the universe works, so saying something like "Everything happens for a reason" is absurd. We simply do not understand enough to draw out that conclusion. Even causality is still up for grabs at this point in our learning curve.

The correct thing to say is that you personally choose to believe everything happens for a reason. Anything beyond that is pure conjecture.
This ^ Would add more, but Nikkoru did a pretty good job explaining how things really work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkazor - Israphel View Post
Death

/10char
Death is based only on luck. The understanding of it, how it happens and when, the basics we know or/and can grasp been explained in many books/movies before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draketemplar - Israphel View Post
Ignorant Trolls on Aion Forums (its not bad luck its just plain stupidity)
Actually, the whole factor of troll being successful or not, depends on luck. If he/she post a topic/post in right time, getting the right eyes on it, people who will fall or continue trolling. It's all luck based. Stupidity is just the factor that leads it to happen, even though the master trolls, people who troll just for the art behind it, are never led by stupidity. Mostly the ones who get caught in the lines between, are the ones led by it.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Elyos

I agree bro the game has gotten way too easy. Because little crybaby noobs were complaining how difficult the PvP was so NCSoft catered to their lack of skill and dumbed it way down now it's way too easy because of the lack of world PvP. PvP is supposed to be whoever has the best gear and stuff it was really fun then now it's boring thanks to the carebears they ruined a perfectly good game. NCSoft needs to bring this game back to the way it was when I first started playing it. It was way better then. If noobs don't like the challenge then they should find something else to play and not complain about the difficulty and ruin the game for us first gen players.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Elyos

PvP shouldn't only be decided on who has the better gear, that's carebear if you ask me.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saidin - Kahrun View Post
PvP shouldn't only be decided on who has the better gear, that's carebear if you ask me.
You're making it sound like it does.

Two same geared players PvP together. Skilled vs unskilled. Skilled always wins.

Carebear is what most of you people are doing here on forums, QQing about the PvP being unbalanced etc. Hell, this game is #3 in Korea, still alive, still kicking. So you're telling me all those Koreans are enjoying a unbalanced game so much ? You gotta be kidding.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layzee - Kahrun View Post
You're making it sound like it does.

Two same geared players PvP together. Skilled vs unskilled. Skilled always wins.

Carebear is what most of you people are doing here on forums, QQing about the PvP being unbalanced etc. Hell, this game is #3 in Korea, still alive, still kicking. So you're telling me all those Koreans are enjoying a unbalanced game so much ? You gotta be kidding.
Sorry I ment, I do not want it to be based on whoever has the better gear. I love how aion is set up. I can be way undergeared to someone else, but if I'm much more skilled I can still kill them.

How lame would it be if skill was only based on the gear you were wearing..
Old 04-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Elyos

Skill has nothing to do with it, RNG on godstones, crits, knockdowns, latency, etc. Heck as a ranger I even have a skill called stunning shot that can do between 1000 and 5000 damage because it's even more RANDOM.

Example A: ranger pops from stealth fires stunning shot and crits big and at the same time gets a proc from a godstone. You take roughly 8k damage.

Example B: same ranger pops from stealth and fires same stunning shot but this time it only hits for 1k and no proc. So this time you only end up taking 1k damage.

Furthermore no MMO takes "Skill" there is no "Skill" in mashing buttons.

Feel free to dispute me all you want but you wont ever convince me that getting a lucky GS proc and crit is from "Player Skill"

I wont even touch upon how gear based this games pvp is.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Elyos

I would also like to see some things go away. Mainly: Silence GS Blind GS 3750 gs, or just all gs's. Then no random crit stuns for rangers and no random knockdowns on greatsword/polearms.

The random damage on skills however, we have to draw a line somewhere. If we want to play a purely skill vs skill pvp game, go play a fps or 1 v 1 fighting game. MMO will never be purely skill based, but close is good ;)
Old 04-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Asmodians

I'd enjoy an internal-cooldown on godstones, similar to how 'windfury procs' on WoW were nerfed down this way to prevent being procc'd repeatedly.

Perhaps once every 60 seconds? Or even 30 seconds. Any less than that is pretty ridiculous >_>

Aion Technical Issues Fixes:
http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showpost.php?p=1365422&postcount=1
Old 04-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated - Tiamat View Post
Skill has nothing to do with it, RNG on godstones, crits, knockdowns, latency, etc. Heck as a ranger I even have a skill called stunning shot that can do between 1000 and 5000 damage because it's even more RANDOM.

Example A: ranger pops from stealth fires stunning shot and crits big and at the same time gets a proc from a godstone. You take roughly 8k damage.

Example B: same ranger pops from stealth and fires same stunning shot but this time it only hits for 1k and no proc. So this time you only end up taking 1k damage.

Furthermore no MMO takes "Skill" there is no "Skill" in mashing buttons.

Feel free to dispute me all you want but you wont ever convince me that getting a lucky GS proc and crit is from "Player Skill"

I wont even touch upon how gear based this games pvp is.
There is skill in using your class advantages and disadvantages in fight you either can't win and still win, or in a close fight.

So please, stop bullynyerking. If games don't require skill at all, go play a game with bots and shut the hell up.

People like you who got raped endlesly by someone who had better gear end up comming on forums crying like there is no skill involved in this game.

If you can't kill someone who's slightly better geared than you, then you're a bigger joke than those who got carried by gear WHILE still being bad.

You're even worse than them, end of story.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Elyos

1) this is an mmorpg, gear is supposed to be a factor. you're playing the completely wrong genre of game if you don't want this.

2) bgs with good rewards will kill owpvp, which is what this game is meant to be for. casual 6v6 arenas for little to no reward where you can just brawl is fine by me, but many people need the carrot and won't actually use them (just like how the practice arenas are desolate).

3) huehue