Old 04-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Elyos
Default Re: One Pic to rule them All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jique - Tiamat View Post

Chocolatethunder, I just realized we are on the same sever! We need to have a photo session ^-^
I'm always down for a photo shoot Jique! You're on the list now so its just a matter of time - Choc's night time class is almost over and she'll have more time to do what she loves!

Sig by Sittas
Old 04-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Asmodians

Thank you all for the nice things ppl have said about my pictures. Love all the 3.0 pics you are all posting ^^ I went to the housing area and it was snowing!!

~My Videos~ (PvP)
http://youtu.be/T9ZcOv9-dqo (2.5)
http://youtu.be/L5YLVnUFfLw (2.7)
http://youtu.be/iMBq42k3DUQ (3.0)

Last mashed by Zabina - Siel; 04-16-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Asmodians

@Sweden: thank you! You guys have so much better screenies, it feels good to be a part of that! I love your character - white complexion + hair = win! I had this concept in mind for my main (Kreios) as well :D
I have 6 chibi's, they're all versions from my mains/favorite characters. Glad you liked them! ^.^

@Choc: thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, you have indeed posted a huge lot of ss's in here, your dedication is admirable, haha! And yes, you are lucky - can't wait to see the result of that drawing! The progress pic I saw yesterday looks very promising (I also like when your character wears her hair like that) ^^

By the way that 3.0 soundtrack is so cool. I listened to the entire thing again yesterday - love the elyos housing zone track (if any of you know, what's the track for the asmo housing zone? or is it the same?)

Aight, a few more shots:

Kaelo

Kaesu

Old 04-17-2012, 10:38 AM
Asmodians

love the scenery in the housing area :x especially at night!

Oh and here is my friend Kuma's new pastime: perching like a creeper in peoples houses while he afk's, hoping they find him waiting.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Asmodians

I have been to your house... i need you to decorate mine. I feel so poor.

"Don't care wha cu said! It aint gon' sound right!" ~ Steve Harvey, Family Feud
Old 04-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryokozero - Tiamat View Post
I have been to your house... i need you to decorate mine. I feel so poor.
Dude it only cost me like 7m! The wallpaper was the most expensive part, I think.

All the merchants in the housing area sell the same basic stuff, sans the merchants for houses specifically that sell extra windows and shrubs and crap.

Go to the broker and buy stuff cheap on there :P Candles were 4k ea and I would have totally spent 100k on them if they hadn't been marked down so low~ But that is because I am silly and need to make things pretty.

oh and like Ali said (somewhere), the merchant at the construction crafting room sells cheap items too.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Asmodians

Which vendor sells windows? I've been looking everywhere lol

“Be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving & tolerant with the weak & wrong. Because, sometime in your life, you will have been all of these.” - Siddhārtha Gautama
Old 04-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirin - Tiamat View Post
Dude it only cost me like 7m! The wallpaper was the most expensive part, I think.

All the merchants in the housing area sell the same basic stuff, sans the merchants for houses specifically that sell extra windows and shrubs and crap.

Go to the broker and buy stuff cheap on there :P Candles were 4k ea and I would have totally spent 100k on them if they hadn't been marked down so low~ But that is because I am silly and need to make things pretty.

oh and like Ali said (somewhere), the merchant at the construction crafting room sells cheap items too.
I have less than seven mill. ~broke~

"Don't care wha cu said! It aint gon' sound right!" ~ Steve Harvey, Family Feud
Old 04-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Asmodians

Current look for my 30e hehe

“Be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving & tolerant with the weak & wrong. Because, sometime in your life, you will have been all of these.” - Siddhārtha Gautama
Old 04-18-2012, 02:42 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden - Siel View Post
Current look for my 30e hehe

Is that outfit a skin or the ec armor? :D I love it! Saw one other person yesterday with it running around on a level 11 character. Do want!