Old 04-17-2012, 01:07 AM
Elyos
Default Re: What will be your new stigma setup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryne - Israphel View Post
That's why you go MR, and when you DO get stunned, you have remove shock, and if you get stunned AGAIN (somehow) you use Rise. Never die to anyone except sms lol.
To dbl buffed Assassins (Slayer form and Oath of Accuracy) MR is nothing, pray you can get away kiting.

Raptor Gezus brought to you by: Jashin

Now known as Gebuz of Kahrun
Old 04-17-2012, 07:37 AM
Asmodians

Recovery Spell
PW
Hit Mantra
Stamina Res
Rage Spell
Elemental Screen
Inv Mantra
Bless of Stone
WoP
WoI
Healing Burst
Magic Recovery
Old 04-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Elyos

MC, DB, RS, Hit Mantra, Rise, Anni, Prot Ward

Still not really sure if I want hit mantra or Soul crush/numbing blow. I don't really think the strike resist will be relevant against most good players. Even sins are getting more crit now instead of stacking straight attack. It's nice if I'm running with sorcs but meh.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryne - Israphel View Post
That's why you go MR, and when you DO get stunned, you have remove shock, and if you get stunned AGAIN (somehow) you use Rise. Never die to anyone except sms lol.

I am MR. And I was getting repeatedly stunned by non-MA Rangers and Glads.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyune - Tiamat View Post
I am MR. And I was getting repeatedly stunned by non-MA Rangers and Glads.
MR will only negate magic based stun skills and aether's holds if you resist. Getting hit with a 2 handers always has a chance to Knockdown/knockback the only things that help mitagate KD/KBs are Strike resist, Unstoppable, Prot ward, and Rise/Remove shock buffs of course.

Last mashed by Gebuz - Kahrun; 04-17-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Asmodians

Yeah, basically what I'm saying. MR will help against some Chanter stuns, SM and Sorc stuns, and, I think but may be wrong, some Assassin stuns, but not against the other stuff. Rise is a nice skill, don't get me wrong, but all it really did was delay the inevitable when I was getting stun/KD locked by a Ranger, Glad, or whatever.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:40 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gezus - Israphel View Post
MR will only negate magic based stun skills and aether's holds if you resist. Getting hit with a 2 handers always has a chance to Knockdown/knockback the only things that help mitagate KD/KBs are Strike resist, Unstoppable, Prot ward, and Rise/Remove shock buffs of course.
:D unstoppable does not protect against kd or stun it increases stun and stumble penetration giving 30% more chance for us to land kd or stun.

I dont see hit mantra being useful at the moment especially if you are using new armor sets due to them not being +10. Hit mantra useless at the moment strike resist if armor is not +10 once everyone has +10 new gear i will start using it again.
Certified Balaur Expert. Have a question about the Balaur and their culture you ask it and i will answer it. ^^ Now Taking reservations for Balaurea tour. I will be the first official tour guide to balaurea dont be caught without a balaur expert in hostile territory.

Last mashed by Genieve - Siel; 04-18-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genieve - Siel View Post
:D unstoppable does not protect against kd or stun it increases stun and stumble penetration giving 30% more chance for us to land kd or stun.

I dont see hit mantra being useful at the moment especially if you are using new armor sets due to them not being +10. Hit mantra useless at the moment strike resist if armor is not +10 once everyone has +10 new gear i will start using it again.
Ur Crit Resist is too low =( 55 more dont help so much.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunlyy - Israphel View Post
Ur Crit Resist is too low =( 55 more dont help so much.
using new cruci set not enchanted yet :D thats why i said i wont be using it until armor +10
Certified Balaur Expert. Have a question about the Balaur and their culture you ask it and i will answer it. ^^ Now Taking reservations for Balaurea tour. I will be the first official tour guide to balaurea dont be caught without a balaur expert in hostile territory.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Elyos

whoops i read that thing wrong...been using it defensively <.<