Old 04-17-2012, 04:58 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Craft: Sharptooth Airspike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden - Siel View Post
The mob drops a large amount of leaves in gatherable bundles. The materials are easy to get if you're in the right place and right time, you don't have to be in the killing alliance, just in the area when the leaves pop as he dies. My alliance got more than enough.

The bike isn't impossible to make it's just everyone wants to have it NOW lol
It's not impossible, but it is expensive, the one time use design is 26m and the drana you need from npc is another 26m. That's over 50m there and all the mats are the high end mats. You can morph them, but you need Brilliant Magical Aether to do it and you need a lot of it. So like somebody said, start saving your mats and kinah and find yourself a master handicrafter who you should tip generously. (I gave mine 20m)
Old 04-17-2012, 05:41 AM
Elyos

So for those of us that that aren't in the know, the next spawn is Wed, April 18 at 12:00AM cst (aka 15ish hours from this post). I'm on Tiamat and will be there on Aishou. Whisper me and we can form an alliance.
Agrint Spawn Locations - Elyos
This is the last month of winter so we will be fighting the winter agrint (South-West spawn)

I hope to see everyone there!!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:50 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serlein - Israphel View Post
That is extremely helpful, thank you. Nobody has actually said straight out, "Just be there and you can get a leaf!" It's been a lot of hooplah about the agrint only dropping quest items for one person. It doesn't help that I haven't been able to be online for the 10 minutes in question yet.

They really did make this ridiculous to get, but at least you know, if you show up, eventually you can get the stuff for it.
Because the only people who are asking are the ones that havent been there to see for themselves... plus I already gave you the answer. Only the quest items are impossible to get.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhole - Israphel View Post
Because the only people who are asking are the ones that havent been there to see for themselves... plus I already gave you the answer. Only the quest items are impossible to get.
So the life leaves spawn around the agrint? I thought they only dropped off the agrint.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:18 AM
Elyos

From my experience in Oriel today, there were 2 or 3 alliances practically Full before the agrint even spawned, as soon as the agrint spawned it died in about 2 seconds.
I don't recall how many leaves actually dropped but there where quite a few, around 7 or 8 maybe? And an epic whale mount i think, it was hectic, chat feed just spammed with hundreds of dice rolls.

it was fun though >_<.

[EDIT: I should have caught it all with Fraps. :/]

Last mashed by Nateguts - Israphel; 04-18-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:47 AM
Elyos

actually there are a lot more than 7-8 leafs from what I've seen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishou - Tiamat View Post
So the life leaves spawn around the agrint?
yes, something like those blue ininas

Last mashed by Blackhole - Israphel; 04-18-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:01 AM
Elyos

Quote:
actually there are a lot more than 7-8 leafs from what I've seen
I can't recall exactly how many, but there was quite a few and im not sure if the loot was distributed between alliances maybe?
(I'm still fairly new to Aion :P.)
Old 04-18-2012, 06:39 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateguts - Israphel View Post
From my experience in Oriel today, there were 2 or 3 alliances practically Full before the agrint even spawned, as soon as the agrint spawned it died in about 2 seconds.
I don't recall how many leaves actually dropped but there where quite a few, around 7 or 8 maybe? And an epic whale mount i think, it was hectic, chat feed just spammed with hundreds of dice rolls.

it was fun though >_<.

[EDIT: I should have caught it all with Fraps. :/]
Damn, what a bad night to not get to Aion. lol. Wish I had been there. Oh well. Next one is in 52 hours. I'll for sure catch that one. haha
Old 04-19-2012, 01:05 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateguts - Israphel View Post
I can't recall exactly how many, but there was quite a few and im not sure if the loot was distributed between alliances maybe?
(I'm still fairly new to Aion :P.)
Well, it has nothing to do with alliances, I've been there with no ally and didnt prevent me from getting it. Too bad I'm not really into this mount crafting thing and I was there for the quest items but turned out to be one of those quests that you delete and forget about them.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishou - Tiamat View Post
Damn, what a bad night to not get to Aion. lol. Wish I had been there. Oh well. Next one is in 52 hours. I'll for sure catch that one. haha
Yeah same, Hopefully we might score a leaf . If i could eventually collect all the mats required to craft a bike over time and then create one, that would be damn satisfying, even knowing it could fail, it won't stop me from trying. >_<

Quote:
Well, it has nothing to do with alliances, I've been there with no ally and didnt prevent me from getting it.
Thanks for clearing that up

Last mashed by Nateguts - Israphel; 04-19-2012 at 01:33 AM.