Old 04-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Elyos
Default Kahrun Coin Quests

Since it takes so many coins to get the weapons/armors/wings everyone want, can someone with knowledge please list ALL the quests/dailies/weeklies available to obtain this coins?

Thank you very much..........
Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Kahrun Coin Quests

Here is a link to the coin information. http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Coin+Guide
Click on the coin you are needing to find further information. FYI in the future I would recommend that instead of immediately running to the forums crying for help you might try going to the game guide and searching for your answers first.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:42 AM
Elyos

i suggest you read the guide first as well since it doesnt include any info on the new coin
Old 04-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Elyos

Thanks, dont know this page exist
Old 04-12-2012, 08:53 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymbre - Israphel View Post
Here is a link to the coin information. http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Coin+Guide
Click on the coin you are needing to find further information. FYI in the future I would recommend that instead of immediately running to the forums crying for help you might try going to the game guide and searching for your answers first.
But I dont see the Kahrun Coins.........I guess I will ask someone else.....since you dont know what Kahrun Coins are
Old 04-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Elyos

bump...........
Old 04-19-2012, 11:43 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymbre - Israphel View Post
^rude

How about trying to be helpful instead of leaving a mean post.

I've also been looking for a list of all the ways to get the coins and so far there doesn't seem to be a concrete list of all the quests. There are quite a few quests that you can do in Sarpan, including dailies and weekly group/alliances. I also do the weekly quest for the Kahrun guestbloom coin chest which gives you 14 coins after it's been 'watered' 50 times.

Hopefully there will be a guide soon to make it easier to get them. As of now I'm not sure I'll ever get enough tokens for the level 60 wings because I only get one token for each normal quest.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacy - Tiamat View Post
^rude

How about trying to be helpful instead of leaving a mean post.

I've also been looking for a list of all the ways to get the coins and so far there doesn't seem to be a concrete list of all the quests. There are quite a few quests that you can do in Sarpan, including dailies and weekly group/alliances. I also do the weekly quest for the Kahrun guestbloom coin chest which gives you 14 coins after it's been 'watered' 50 times.

Hopefully there will be a guide soon to make it easier to get them. As of now I'm not sure I'll ever get enough tokens for the level 60 wings because I only get one token for each normal quest.
1 weekly from housing = 14 symbols

3 dailies from sarpan, all 3 are soloable

3 dailies from NPC near the tdredge fountain, 2 are soloable, 1 need a group of 3, or if you have a sm (pet tanking) or a cleric or chanter, then 2 will be fine

a lot of one time quest, too many to post it here................
Old 04-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Asmodians

Aion Armory seems to have a fairly complete list of them attached to the Kahrun Symbol entry. Use the Refine by Name box to filter out only dailies and weeklies.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerae - Tiamat View Post
Aion Armory seems to have a fairly complete list of them attached to the Kahrun Symbol entry. Use the Refine by Name box to filter out only dailies and weeklies.
I believe most of it have a different name in game right now, those probably translations from korea? I 6 dailies I do everyday is not even on the list....