Old 04-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Asmodians
Default Installation Keeps Freezing/Crashing

Okay...after the patch, my char had no eye color or skin color. Then my game quit working all together so I had tried to uninstall/reinstall. Except now the installation will freeze at 75% and crash...and when i try to get it back up it won't work. I went through this process 6 times last night alone. I really love Aion, it is my favorite game. But now I am so frustrated with it I could just give up...Is there a way to fix this please? Is it possible its just too big now, would that cause this?

Please help...x_x;
Old 05-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Installation Keeps Freezing/Crashing

I am having a similar issue. I recently fixed my computer, but before I got it fixed I was playing on a computer that was way below system requirements and averaged 2-8 FPS. But the game itself installed with no problems at all (Installed NCsoft Launcher and DL Aion from there)

Now that my good computer is working I tried to do the same thing... 8x now I have un-installed and installed NCsoft as well as Aion. NCsoft launcher installs no problem but when I DL Aion it gets to 99% and freezes, I thought it might be computing still but an hour later it says 30min remaining when I try to close it out NCsoft freezes up.

From there I try to restart the pc since I cannot even open my browser. Overall it ends up freezing my whole pc. My computer runs fine as long as I don't open NCsoft and try to run Aion so it seems as its an error with NCsoft.

I would love to just find a way to transfer all the files from my other computer to this one since it works on there but I am having issues doing that and do not have a flash drive large enough to do it with.

This computer is running 64x Vista the other one that Aion works on is 64x Windows 7

I am now at a loss here don't know if there is a working torrent that can be done or not for this but I am open to whatever works, any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.
Old 11-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Elyos

first off havin same prob, second ur comps freezin cause of pando media booster, third im still tryin figure out how to get it to work as well. if anyone knows pls tell
Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Elyos

Right click Aion in the NCsoft Launcher and go to properties. From there you can uncheck the box that forces the game to use Pando Media Booster.