Old 05-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Elyos
Default To Make a "Noble Sky Dragon Emperor's Durable Greatsword" If nothing ever proced

Clouded urge of wrath - 23
Brilliant Magical Aether - 85
Brilliant Drenite - 54
Red Heliotrope Crystal - 96

Maddened Urge of Wrath - 59
Pure Magical Aether - 108
Pure Drenite - 180

Urge Of Wrath - 207
Greater Magical Aether - 234
Greater Drenite -621
Fine Firm B Horn - 2052
Durable Firm B Scale - 1998
Pliant Firm B Skin - 999

Sky Dragon Red Amueta - 154
Sky Dragon Red pindori - 155

I think I got the math right. Someone can find market values on all that.

Last edited by SplosionsTR - Tiamat; 05-03-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: To Make a "Noble Sky Dragon Emperor's Durable Greatsword" If nothing ever proced

Isn't there the small problem of getting that recipe? Or is there an NPC that sells it?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Elyos
Default Re: To Make a "Noble Sky Dragon Emperor's Durable Greatsword" If nothing ever proced

well, the recipes do exist in game so eventually someone should find it. (unless it's a red herring.) then they can have a fun time whoring themselves out.

Last edited by Caite - Kahrun; 05-03-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Elyos

there was a topic where someone posted something about the korean website not listing the 3x gold to eternal recipe so i dont think it exists
Old 05-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caite - Israphel View Post
well, the recipes do exist in game so eventually someone should find it. (unless it's a red herring.) then they can have a fun time whoring themselves out.
Someone should find it. Yes.

Will that someone share? No.

This is the problem after all; notice that back in 2.0 for the 55 designs nobody was willing to share what mobs dropped them at all, the few who did (myself included) were typically flooded by trolls trying to spam us out.

But I'll keep looking, I'm almost dead certain it's a rare shugo spawn somewhere that'll hold them - as is the way with Aion it seems. But until then...

---

I can't read Korean so I don't know; but why would the NA version of the game have recipes that CAN be linked in game then?

The designs surely exist; just that perhaps they aren't actually available in the game but the data is there.

Last edited by Delessa - Tiamat; 05-05-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Elyos

apparently you need to get to 525p in your master craft and then you get a daily which randomly gives the design.. well thats what i heard by searching around :/

(*゚ー゚)_meow choo choo~♪ (●´∀`●)
Old 06-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Elyos

have 3 gold before u do eternal, i heard its higher chance of proc one, since u hv at least 3 attempt.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Elyos

What about the blues to gold recipes. I did not think we had those yet. If we do then where are they?