Old 05-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Asmodians
Default Ncsoft launcher error

the ncsoft setup launcher is not working on my laptop but when i tried to install it to my bf laptop it works.
there's a popping message when it tries to initialize :unable to connect to server" check you internet. but my net is okayyyyyy!

and when i skip it this appears Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I reinstall it then repair then restart. I read a lot of articles about this issue but i found none :( i can't launch any game >_<
Old 05-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Ncsoft launcher error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souicerp - Siel View Post
the ncsoft setup launcher is not working on my laptop but when i tried to install it to my bf laptop it works.
there's a popping message when it tries to initialize :unable to connect to server" check you internet. but my net is okayyyyyy!

and when i skip it this appears Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I reinstall it then repair then restart. I read a lot of articles about this issue but i found none :( i can't launch any game >_<
run as admin, make sure its allowed in your software firewall.
AMD Phenom2 945 C3 @ 3.4ghz, Zalman CNPS 9500A, 92MM all copper CPU cooler, Asus M4N98TD EVO AMD mobo, 8GB DDR3 1600, 2x Nvidia GTX 460 1GB (SLI enabled), 2x500GB WD 7200RPM HDDs, BFGtech EX series 1000w modular PSU, All stuffed into an Antec300 illusion with 5 fans, and shown on a 21.5in 1920x1080 2MS GtG Acer monitor, and used with a Lycosa and an MX518. My house is also fed with a charter ultra100 connection. Am I crazy?
Old 05-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Ncsoft launcher error

Try disabling the firewall.