Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 169
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash - Tiamat View Post
Prisc wasted...
...
Just a heads up in case he tries to join ur pug eso....
/bad sins are bad
From where came this sin?
Because if he was Brazilian, would be a topic with 100 posts talking about how bad and how you all hate Brazilians.
Now, when is not a Brazilian... it is just an bad sin...
So, is a Mexican? American? Bolivia? Canadian? Italian?
Where does it come?
Come on, let me know.
__________________
"O fim se tornou o inico e a vida brotou em meio as cinzas"

"The end became the beginning and the life sprouted amid the ashes"
Pernon - Sierra State; Aironroost Village; Mansion Nş6
  #12  
Old 05-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Panda Portal
  • Posts: 925
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Lol i'm under the impression that he was leading (since he was leader)
and all of you were so awful that he decided to ninja loot to pay for his pain. (2 hour run can tell)

but that's just my spidey sense...
anyways disgusting move on his part, DISGUSTING.


also...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaly - Israphel View Post
From where came this sin?
Because if he was Brazilian, would be a topic with 100 posts talking about how bad and how you all hate Brazilians.
Now, when is not a Brazilian... it is just an bad sin...
So, is a Mexican? American? Bolivia? Canadian? Italian?
Where does it come?
Come on, let me know.
WTF
__________________

Hello I have just made your aquaintance and this is quite foolish.
  #13  
Old 05-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 152
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

his ethics are questionable. He had a right to ragequit your group, but he certainly does NOT have a justification for being a loot ninja
  #14  
Old 05-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Israphel’s Adjutant
  • Posts: 4,619
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaly - Israphel View Post
From where came this sin?
Because if he was Brazilian, would be a topic with 100 posts talking about how bad and how you all hate Brazilians.
Now, when is not a Brazilian... it is just an bad sin...
So, is a Mexican? American? Bolivia? Canadian? Italian?
Where does it come?
Come on, let me know.
xDDD ahh, I loved this post. So, so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyondawn - Siel View Post
his ethics are questionable. He had a right to ragequit your group, but he certainly does NOT have a justification for being a loot ninja
Yeah, I see everyone in the SS has soul sickness which means they must have had trouble fighting this boss, but yeah. A loot ninja's a loot ninja. Just another name to add to the block list!

Thanks for the post about this guy. I'll be sure to never group with him.
__________________


Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)
  #15  
Old 05-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 28
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Yea We wiped twice (new guys, the cleric and chanter) had trouble gliding and we wiped all three times.

and the reason it took so long is:
(a) Prisc is descently geared but the absolute WORST dps i've gruoped w/
(b) half the time we were explaining what was going on to the new guys (yea i know, a lot of you try-hards think youre too good to help people, probably dont remember doing stuff like that)
(c)did I say prisc is terrible dps?


anywho, just a heads up to u guys to watch for this bad.
  #16  
Old 05-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Israphel’s Adjutant
  • Posts: 4,619
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash - Tiamat View Post
(b) half the time we were explaining what was going on to the new guys (yea i know, a lot of you try-hards think youre too good to help people, probably dont remember doing stuff like that)
Heh, my friend I always ran Besh with had a macro to explain the Isbariya fight cause we would group with newbies that often. xD

And wow... that's something if he's got the gear he does and is as bad as you say. o_O
__________________


Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)
  #17  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Backstabs Dredgion
  • Posts: 2,982
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

I am very sorry for this >< I was away this weekend and my Co-GM just explained it, from what I heard Maru & Wak had no idea what was going on, but Prisc was kicked from legion and I hope that relations with CN, Before The Storm and Shedim Bloody can be restored. Can not say how embarrassed and upset I am ><.
__________________

http://youtube.com/user/ijamesfive
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My peeveepee vids :D
  #18  
Old 05-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,950
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Let's not troll them for running 6 man, I've ran 6 man groups with 4 people who've never done it before. More about helping people who've never run it before so that they know how to run it in the future than yourself...?

Not everyone does 2 man runs in 20 minutes, it takes me 40 but then again I don't have as sharp puts it "a hacking dps cleric".
  #19  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Banned
  • Posts: 3,112
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Prisc is a she and last time when Watermelons still used to play, she afk-ed the entire run while me and WMelons 2 manned it.


Sorry to hear about your run.
  #20  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Lost Little Phooby~
  • Posts: 1,775
Default Re: @Prisc = AP Item Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delessa - Tiamat View Post
Let's not troll them for running 6 man, I've ran 6 man groups with 4 people who've never done it before. More about helping people who've never run it before so that they know how to run it in the future than yourself...?

Not everyone does 2 man runs in 20 minutes, it takes me 40 but then again I don't have as sharp puts it "a hacking dps cleric".
Wasn't trying to be rude, sorry. u_u;
__________________
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:09 AM.