Old 05-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Elyos
Default what end game weapons/gear are you going for?

I am trying to get the rentus gs or perhaps more likely the karun symbol one considering how low the drop rate is atm. For one hander I'll probably be keeping ddg although it sucks having to socket so much accuracy now. I am guessing a lot of people will say one of the new abyss weapons but I personally hate saving up that much ap/medals for one item. I also think the level 60 accessories are a decent upgrade of the 55s considering how much hp you gain with each piece. For armor I have a mix of gbg and arena sets that I am still working on enchanting.

Last edited by Jojo - Siel; 05-03-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: what end game weapons/gear are you going for?

I have e40+10
Cruci tier 2
Chain tier 2
I think my current weapons should hold out for a few months
Only thing i need to worry about is finishing up my accs, since server time screwed me big time, my ap income has decreased =[

Last edited by Hada - Israphel; 05-03-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
Elyos

I don't even know what to do with my 40e +13 set. Guess I'll figure out something once my main set for 3.0 is finished.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Asmodians

I have the Cruci PvE greatsword + L2 pvp conditioning one, so I'm fine with that. I've just had bad luck +10ing it (cause I don't really care about +15 ><).

Right now I am working on getting the L1 cruci helm and the eternal Kahrun symbol necklace. Then kahrun symbol earrings. Probably get another AP ring with my AP sometime.

As for my 1h+shield, I don't know what exactly I'm upgrading that to yet.

Asmos: Joyful, Fullmoon (Tiamat) Elyos: Dahnte (Israphel)
Old 05-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Asmodians

Looking to craft 2 eternal balics. It will probably be a while though since I'm on a kahrun. Though I'm doing the master test right now and have mats for 2 attempts at the green design. Hoping to put 1 master drenium into one of the balics and then I'll put a cruci t2 in the other one until I can get the actual PvP weapon that costs somewhere around 2.3m ap.

DEAL WITH IT.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Elyos

You could be a bit different from standard builds and use a 60 eternal sword instead of mace (max crit stat), simply because of the crit damage you can get from a sword.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Elyos

I have kahruns warhammer+10 with para in it and love it. Probably going to get the crucible shield or the abyss L60 eternal one to go with it. I haven't compared them yet. As far as greatswords go my mind is pretty much made up; I'm getting kahruns greatsword then I'm getting guardian commanders greatsword (the one that comes with +38 attack) as a combine. My reason is because: given the small chance vash GS does drop... Yeah it has crit. But it has to drop with bonus HP stat for me to get excited. Bc I can socket crit 17 into kahruns GS and put 6 attack 5s in GC and come out with the same amount of crit as if I had vash. With a bonus of having 500+ HP from kahruns. As far as armor goes I'm getting the 60e gold set. Easier to get- easier to +10/15.
Old 05-26-2012, 02:34 AM
Asmodians

Wonder how many ppl will cop out and go for gold set instead of being patient lol. I am kind of lost on what to do now. Im finishing my 55 acc, 1 earring and belt. Almost have full cruci tier 2 60 set, playing with it as a block set. Kahrun wings sometime next soon. Then im lost, get 60ap divine weapon or armor? Sitting on 124 mithils with more dailies remaining atm. Saving for balic greatsword and id love the mace too but i might end up saving for the kahrun mace or something. Maybe tatars mace even.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:47 AM
Elyos

Nothing. Unfortunately my gear will never improve, because I don't have the motivation to try to upgrade anything! I just play with what I've got.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:51 AM
Elyos

I decided to go mostly for armor first got 2 pieces of the divine set now