Old 04-30-2012, 04:12 AM
Asmodians
Default WTH is wrong with this game?!!

wth the hell is wrong with this game?!!!!!

i repaired soooo many times but yet problem remained. i tried to open the game but it s8 reinstalling might help. so i uninstalled it, i hve to download 13gb all over again!!!!! am i supposed to keep my pc open long time?!!!! my net isnt something tht can download 13gb in 1 hour or 1 day at this fact.

is this gaame messed up or am i goin insane cuz of the 100th time i repaired it
Old 04-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Elyos
Default Re: WTH is wrong with this game?!!

What issue are you having in the first place to keep repairing it?
Old 04-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanio - Tiamat View Post
What issue are you having in the first place to keep repairing it?
this sounds more like a rant than a cry for help. If hes not responding, there isnt much we can do for him.
AMD Phenom2 945 C3 @ 3.4ghz, Zalman CNPS 9500A, 92MM all copper CPU cooler, Asus M4N98TD EVO AMD mobo, 8GB DDR3 1600, 2x Nvidia GTX 460 1GB (SLI enabled), 2x500GB WD 7200RPM HDDs, BFGtech EX series 1000w modular PSU, All stuffed into an Antec300 illusion with 5 fans, and shown on a 21.5in 1920x1080 2MS GtG Acer monitor, and used with a Lycosa and an MX518. My house is also fed with a charter ultra100 connection. Am I crazy?
Old 05-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Asmodians

sorry for not replying. i was so mad that i forgot all about even making this thread.

i can't really say if there was any error code or something since i tried to reinstall it, by that i mean uninstall and install again. but uninstall deleted the entire 13gb of data.
i can only say the game exited automatically after i entered the character.

im trying to get the game from my friend now.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaran - Siel View Post
sorry for not replying. i was so mad that i forgot all about even making this thread.

i can't really say if there was any error code or something since i tried to reinstall it, by that i mean uninstall and install again. but uninstall deleted the entire 13gb of data.
i can only say the game exited automatically after i entered the character.

im trying to get the game from my friend now.
I know how much you want to play the game but you should relax.
If you search through the forums, you may find a thread that might help you with this kind of problems. Search for "Want direct download for 3.0? Look here!" thread if you don't want to use PMB to patch Aion for more than 230 minutes after you install the game. FYI, I've done this:

I uninstalled the PMB, I followed the instruction from that helpful thread, I repaired the game and the game works fine now. That was the easiest way to run the game without having to wait for more than 3 hours.

Last edited by Luciemarie - Siel; 05-06-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Elyos

Oh. He's not replying. Ah well. xD
Old 05-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Asmodians

ALWAYS hit the forums first before any drastic measures are taken. Aion has been out there long enough to have more than just a few players with experience in these as well as any other tech problems. Hope it all works out for you.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Elyos

I thought this was a trick question =P

On a serious note while the game may have it's share of bugs, however when it comes to installing and running the game 90% of the time it's something to do with your Windows Environment.

Network Administrator
UTGames.com 2000-2002
UTChat.com (WorldGamers.Net) 2002-2009