Old 05-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Asmodians
Default Steel Beard Pirate's cloth set

I tried searching around, but no luck regarding this set.

I am currently running sr cabin, and in the end i get a chest with drop that contains cloth boot. and boss drops usually plate boots.

I did sr cabin 3 times, and i got 3 sets of cloth boots and plate boots.

I tried to search for other sets, no one really knows, some say there a quest which you have to 60 times to an item.

So say that it may appear in the chests after killing the boss in the end, using anikiki's key to open them.

But all in all, no one could really tell, where as to where do i get, chest, pants and gloves for, from the set.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Steel Beard Pirate's cloth set

Hello, there are some quests near SR npc, that gives you 1 piece of the set after doing it 10 times (hat, pauldrons) then also you unlock another one that gives you the gloves. The only way to get the last two pieces (chest, pants) are by drop, on the regular SR, not cabin.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Asmodians

Would you be able to give the names of the quests? And starting chain quest if possible

The ones that i have, gives pauldrons after 20 runs of getting cheese and wine, but nothing like 10 runs quest that you are mentioning.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Asmodians

For Elyos,

Shoulders: http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/a...+to+a+Customer
Gloves: http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/a...rates%27+Pouch
Old 05-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Asmodians

thx for info
Old 05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Elyos

Maybe this is a noob question but for some reason i cant see the pirate's pouch quest. is the any quest tha need to be done b4 i can get it? coz there is no information in the gameguide.