Old 07-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Atreian Atlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
It's still the weekend. No Web Team.
Yep hopefully, today they can diagnose and put a fix in tomorrow, or the next day. If it's a large, systemic problem, they at least should update us today or tomorrow.

Fingers x'd. Lots of posts about this showing up.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Asmodians

It's been happening since the beginning of May, and other bugs go even further back than that. It's affecting everyone. And apparently it is so low on the priority list of NC that they can't even give us an estimated time for it to be fixed. ARE YOU GUYS AWAKE!?!?!

Seriously, fire your web programmer and get someone new. People are getting tired of having a carrot dangling in front of their noses that they can't eat.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:47 PM
Asmodians

any update... i could really use this stuff now...There should be some kind of "make up" for the huge delay in these rewards....
Old 07-18-2012, 06:22 AM
Asmodians

Good thing that WHOLE PATCH for 3.1 got implemented and they didn't fix this NEW COOL thing that gives us gear. Sigh. Why is this even a feature any longer, clearly NCSOFT doesn't care that they launched a feature that does not work lol.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:02 AM
Elyos

I hope they fix soon!
Old 07-18-2012, 08:29 AM
Asmodians

Issue is still happening since patch. If recall was initially told it would be fixed for this patch. Just so everyone knows.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellers - Siel View Post
It's been happening since the beginning of May, and other bugs go even further back than that. It's affecting everyone. And apparently it is so low on the priority list of NC that they can't even give us an estimated time for it to be fixed. ARE YOU GUYS AWAKE!?!?!

Seriously, fire your web programmer and get someone new. People are getting tired of having a carrot dangling in front of their noses that they can't eat.
+1 Couldn't of said it better.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:44 AM
Asmodians

and at the end when they fend the atlans for the rewards that already go over 2 weeks with this problem, and the truth is that we need those rewards, very good with the update to 3.1 but that happens with the atlans
Old 07-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Elyos

From what I heard it's because of the new account management. New accounts that are made after the new account manager was introduced have no problems receiving rewards from the Atlas (I tried this myself with a new account for my friend). So basically once all the new accounts migrate to the new system everything will be fine.

So the real question is: When are we moving to the new account management?
Old 07-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Asmodians

exact theme is know when we turn to the new system of accounts that the truth does not want to do another new account have a high lvl character and I don't want to delete it because of a simple problem of accounts, but of course, as say us anything about waiting as always