Old 07-20-2012, 04:10 AM
Asmodians
Default Aturam Sky Fort Quests

Abandon the finished quest that you never took, and you can turn in your dailies.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Aturam Sky Fort Quests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesy - Kahrun View Post
Abandon the finished quest that you never took, and you can turn in your dailies.
I too have received this Error on Reading:

"L10n/1_enu/data/dialogs/40000_\Quest_Q41120.html" ;;
L10n/1_enu/data/dialogs/40000_\Quest_Q41120.html Line 24, Col:7 Error reading element value, both cdata and child element

In addition to this I cannot claim my other reward for the other quest, completed, as well as enter Aturam Sky Fortress instance anymore, only repeatedly receive this 'Error on Reading' message.

Basically, until the fix is implemented Aturam Sky Fortress instance is totally useless... :(

NOTE:

I have not tried to abandon the actual quest causing this error in reading, but I only have (1) daily (which is obtained inside the actual instance). Not a great reward on that one, though..lol. I only do this instance for the Kahrun Symbols, which used to be a quest from 'Silion' (outside instance), now it's has been removed.

If I abandon this quest, I lose my reward of Kahrun Symbols...lol...appearently it has been upgraded to a 'Major Bundle of Kahrun Symbols' now. The other quest is only a random balaur mat (useless for the most part). lol

Last edited by Mightyodin - Tiamat; 07-20-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added note
Old 07-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Elyos

Abandon it anyways. It's a repeat that triggers every time you kill Ashuntal. They're not fixing it until next Wednesday.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtesy - Kahrun View Post
Thank you for this! I thought I wouldn't be able to run Aturam again til next Wednesday.