Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Elyos
Default Aion 3rd Birthday Celebrations!

In case the giant birthday cakes in Sanctum and Pandaemonium didn’t tip you off, it’s Aion’s 3rd Anniversary! The event to light the cake’s candles was just the beginning as tomorrow, Wednesday, September 26, Atreia celebrates with four new events! So come join the party and get some great rewards!

Empyrean Lord Crystals

As long as you are logged in during the celebration, players will receive Empyrean Lord Crystals in their inventory. Empyrean Lord Crystals can be exchanged with Rufois in Sanctum and Klantia in Pandaemonium for form candy, scrolls, house decorations, emotes, a pet cat with a party hat, and more! Players will also be able to purchase up to two Empyrean Lord Crystals per day from the Black Cloud Marketplace!

Set a magical banquet table!

Elyos and Asmodian chefs Sui and Kelid are tasked with preparing a feast for the big celebration, but they aren’t able to make enough food by themselves! Players level 10 and above can help by doing the [Event] Birthday Banquet quest, repeatable once per day, every day for two weeks. Use the ingredients given to you by the chefs to prepare a scrumptious feast for your faction, and receive the Lightspeed Daeva title (+5% speed, +5% flight speed), 24x Empyrean Lord Crystals, and a buff that increases MaxHP, defenses, attack, and flight speed of all Daevas within 100 meters for 30 minutes!

Light up the sky with fireworks!

No festivities are complete without fireworks! Speak with Fireworks Masters Partoo in Sanctum, or Bubanah in Pandaemonium, and complete their quest to receive an [Event] Awesome Firework and 24x Empyrean Lord Crystals!

New Daeva Helpers

Newly-Ascended Daevas can receive a little celebratory bonus from Dwen in the Lyceum of Sanctum, and Aved inside the Great Temple in Pandaemonium! Be sure to speak to them after you ascend at level 10!

Thank you for keeping Aion going strong for 3 years, Daevas! Enjoy the birthday celebrations!

[COLOR="Orange"]Follow us on [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/aion_nyx"]Twitter[/URL] and[URL="http://www.facebook.com/AionOfficial"] Facebook[/URL] for all the latest news![/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][URL="http://na.aiononline.com/"]
[COLOR="Orange"]Website[/URL][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="white"]|[/COLOR][/B][URL="http://forums.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=29"] [COLOR="Orange"]Forum Rules[/URL][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="white"]|[/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://forums.aiononline.com/na/tracker.php"][COLOR="Orange"]Community Tracker[/URL][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="white"]|[/COLOR][/B] [EMAIL="support@aiononline.com"][COLOR="Orange"]Support Email[/EMAIL][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="white"]|[/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/"][COLOR="Orange"]Aion GameGuide [/URL][/COLOR][B][COLOR="white"]|[/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://na.aiononline.com/help/"][COLOR="Orange"]Help and Support [/URL][/COLOR][B][COLOR="white"]|[/COLOR][/B] [URL="http://store.aiononline.com/store/index"][COLOR="Orange"]Aion Store[/URL][/COLOR][/size]

Last mashed by {CC}Kesarin - Tiamat; 09-25-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Aion 3rd Birthday Celebrations!

I'm still waiting for these

Last mashed by Hada - Israphel; 09-25-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Asmodians

Woop celebration! Aion 3rd Bday party and I was there for all 3 years :D So much to remember ^_^/
Will cakes be gone tomorrow? Cakes were awesoooooooome, I think it was one of the best event ideas ever actually.
Are there any screens of goodies that we get for Lord Crystals? I wonder how does the cat pet look like.
HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERY1 WOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 09-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Elyos

Why does the Empyrean Lord Crystals not get added to my level 60's inventory, there are items my 60 would like to be able to get, but not one has been added to any of my 60's bags and I am on them all the time. :-( any suggestions?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by {CC}Kesarin - Tiamat View Post
In case the giant birthday cakes in Sanctum and Pandaemonium didnít tip you off, itís Aionís 3rd Anniversary! The event to light the cakeís candles was just the beginning as tomorrow, Wednesday, September 26, Atreia celebrates with four new events! So come join the party and get some great rewards!

Empyrean Lord Crystals

As long as you are logged in during the celebration, players will receive Empyrean Lord Crystals in their inventory. Empyrean Lord Crystals can be exchanged with Rufois in Sanctum and Klantia in Pandaemonium for form candy, scrolls, house decorations, emotes, a pet cat with a party hat, and more! Players will also be able to purchase up to two Empyrean Lord Crystals per day from the Black Cloud Marketplace!

Set a magical banquet table!

Elyos and Asmodian chefs Sui and Kelid are tasked with preparing a feast for the big celebration, but they arenít able to make enough food by themselves! Players level 10 and above can help by doing the [Event] Birthday Banquet quest, repeatable once per day, every day for two weeks. Use the ingredients given to you by the chefs to prepare a scrumptious feast for your faction, and receive the Lightspeed Daeva title (+5% speed, +5% flight speed), 24x Empyrean Lord Crystals, and a buff that increases MaxHP, defenses, attack, and flight speed of all Daevas within 100 meters for 30 minutes!

Light up the sky with fireworks!

No festivities are complete without fireworks! Speak with Fireworks Masters Partoo in Sanctum, or Bubanah in Pandaemonium, and complete their quest to receive an [Event] Awesome Firework and 24x Empyrean Lord Crystals!

New Daeva Helpers

Newly-Ascended Daevas can receive a little celebratory bonus from Dwen in the Lyceum of Sanctum, and Aved inside the Great Temple in Pandaemonium! Be sure to speak to them after you ascend at level 10!

Thank you for keeping Aion going strong for 3 years, Daevas! Enjoy the birthday celebrations!
I was wondering about the Lightspeed Daeva title. Is it a permanent title? Do you have to do the daily every day for 2 weeks to get the title or just do one daily? Just wondering as very little is provided and the wording seems unclear in regards to the title.

Against the grain is should be a way of life. That is why I chose to be Asmodian in this game.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunadesama - Israphel View Post
I was wondering about the Lightspeed Daeva title. Is it a permanent title? Do you have to do the daily every day for 2 weeks to get the title or just do one daily? Just wondering as very little is provided and the wording seems unclear in regards to the title.
Me 2 :) sounds awesome btw :D And i was wandering what will be the rewards from these crystals anyway?
Old 09-26-2012, 04:22 AM
Elyos

FUUUUUUUU!!!! I freaking deleted those crystals cause they said the event was started by accident... i had like 70+ crystals...
Old 09-26-2012, 05:23 AM
Asmodians

What the title Birthday gives ? ^^
Old 09-26-2012, 05:32 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socorro - Tiamat View Post
Why does the Empyrean Lord Crystals not get added to my level 60's inventory, there are items my 60 would like to be able to get, but not one has been added to any of my 60's bags and I am on them all the time. :-( any suggestions?
I'm wondering the same thing, my toon is a 44 cleric and I was in pand for a few hours crafting and didn't get 1 crystal. On my second account my new sin was getting crystals, yet on this same account as the sin, my 50 chanter while taking/defending upper forts, I didn't get one crystal on him either.

So what's the deal with the crystals? Is there a level restriction on them?
Old 09-26-2012, 05:41 AM
Asmodians

I just want to know where the hell is the npc to turn these in?