Old 11-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: 4.0 Trade Abyss Items & Trade Non-Tradable Items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storageone - Siel View Post
You can be guaranteed need will be called 100% regardless what gear they have if this goes through.
this ^^^^^^^^^^
Old 11-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Elyos

I have profited from, but Dislike Loot Rights.

In the past, having Instance items meant that you had completed that instance. I could be reasonably confident that a player with a couple of DP gold armor pieces had run DP at least up to the Bosses that drop those pieces.

Now it means you have either bought it from the store.
Or bought it from a L/R group
Old 12-20-2012, 02:16 AM
Elyos

Tradable abyss items would ruin the PvP gear side of the game. Surely they cant be serious?
Old 12-20-2012, 03:49 AM
Elyos

Ok, that's enough lol
I'ma quit aionNA today.... Even fkin GameForge is better than NcSoftNA....
20$ for a Skin, Free Myth Wep with luck. Tradable Lv. 60 AP gear.
Yeah, just sell ur 130s you got from Wheel + may be buy some Kinah, and you can get free A2 Wep / AP gear. It's not Pay2Win, yeah... But it's way to easy now. I don't wanna fight any randoms, who have rich parents and full A2 from BC + Enchants from BC.

Good bye NA, you suck.

Na kidding lol, just saw 4.0 Trailer, but yeah, i hope they will end it soon >.>

Last edited by Razey - Tiamat; 12-20-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:11 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsgeljin - Siel View Post
first pay to win with the wheel of fortuncrap and now this bull shiit holy crap ncsoft really needs that much money?
Ofc they need nyerkloads of money, because they made the game F2P and now they get a lot less, their only profit coming from the shop . Looks reasonable why they wanna implement this , but i think i`ll reconsider if my time is still worth playing this game.. There are too many rich people who will waste a fortune for some stupid gear that one person like me, who`s trying and working so hard for it a couple of months, could barely even have it ; and when i say this i refer to the high lvl pvp armor..
Old 12-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrath - Kahrun View Post
O There are too many rich people who will waste a fortune for some stupid gear that one person like me, who`s trying and working so hard for it a couple of months, could barely even have it
Yea we poor people lost in Aion like in real life ..
only in Heaven we have better chances..
Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razey - Tiamat View Post
Tradable Lv. 60 AP gear.
AP Items cannot be traded still.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotte - Israphel View Post
in 4.0 60 abyss set will be outdated tho
Wintry on Siel PVP in +15 40 Abyss set and still destroys people, 60 abyss out dates? Yeah right gear only carry you so far.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrath - Kahrun View Post
Ofc they need nyerkloads of money, because they made the game F2P and now they get a lot less, their only profit coming from the shop . Looks reasonable why they wanna implement this , but i think i`ll reconsider if my time is still worth playing this game.. There are too many rich people who will waste a fortune for some stupid gear that one person like me, who`s trying and working so hard for it a couple of months, could barely even have it ; and when i say this i refer to the high lvl pvp armor..
They make more now than when they were subbing. People on average spend 25-200$ a month. Sub's were 15$ a month. Also since everything they sell cost nothing to produce, there is no overhead of production they need to pay back, so items should be a lot cheaper to sell a lot more, but they don't and they do that out of greed not desperation.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essc - Siel View Post
Wintry on Siel PVP in +15 40 Abyss set and still destroys people, 60 abyss out dates? Yeah right gear only carry you so far.
what a great example taking a sorc and also just talking about armor. how about lvl40 weapon and accessory, on a cleric, or maybe templar? they would still rock the house im sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essc - Siel View Post
People on average spend 25-200$ a month
i think you dont know what avarage means, do you? :D