Old 06-26-2013, 11:31 PM
Asmodians
Default Ceramium Medals and Ancient Coins

So, anyone has found out how to obtain Ceramium Medals and Ancient Coins?

For Ceramium Medals, I'm aware that there're 2 ways, exchanging Mithril Medals for them, or crafting them with Handicrafting. Does anyone know where is this Ceramium Trade Administrator mentioned in the patch notes? Also, how can I obtain the crafting recipe?

I read about gears bought with "Ancient Coins" here http://www.daevasreport.com/2013/02/...ernal-weapons/ but I can't seem to find anything of it mentioned in the patch notes or anything of it in game. Does it even exist in Aion US? If so, where?

Old 06-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Ceramium Medals and Ancient Coins

Notes about ancient coins can be found on pages 36, 41, and 43 in the patch notes. They can be dropped by bosses in all three new zones, and in Steel Rose, and the vendors for them are in Idian Depths.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerae - Tiamat View Post
Notes about ancient coins can be found on pages 36, 41, and 43 in the patch notes. They can be dropped by bosses in all three new zones, and in Steel Rose, and the vendors for them are in Idian Depths.
Oh thanks, I somehow missed that.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Elyos

Medals, according to patch notes and the NA staff/dev Saja, come from crafting. Tailorinng and Armoursmithing can also craft them medals.... though the designs and the mats they use are still unknown. They are also obtained from sieges and quests (services) in all the new areas. There are fragments of those new medals where you can turn them in from varying npcs. They are also possible loot from the new 4.0 lockboxes...... but I doubt you can rely on them for your medals. Guess you and I should start EXPLORING.

GL