Old 08-22-2013, 06:12 AM
Elyos
Default Crucible Coliseum and Stigma Quest

Ok I just got the last greater stigma slot quest, and it has several things it asks you to do, one of which is to particpate in the Crucible of Coliseum. I have never been in it, only the arenas of harmony things. Where is this Coliseum located... and do I need to do an LFG for this? Is this like a huge group of PvPr's? More info needed please.. thanks!
Old 08-22-2013, 06:23 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Crucible Coliseum and Stigma Quest

or you could just go kill 30 mob and get the stigma quest done in 10min.

Talk to the stigma dude again, he should have 3 quest for you. Each is another way to unlock the stigma slot without having to pvp.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:57 AM
Asmodians

The coliseum is 1v1 pvp directly diagonal from harmony
Old 08-22-2013, 11:48 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azliet - Israphel View Post
or you could just go kill 30 mob and get the stigma quest done in 10min.

Talk to the stigma dude again, he should have 3 quest for you. Each is another way to unlock the stigma slot without having to pvp.
The NPC didn't give me any choices, once I accepted the quest it was "Stigma Masters Challenge" Which says
Participate in siege warfare in Tiamaranta, combat in the crucible coliseum, or hunting a macori hill. I have been to Macori Hill, and killed at least 60 of the mobs, monkeys, petra hulks there.. there is no indication on the quest for killing 30 mobs, nor does it seem to be tracking it. I won several 1 v 1 in the coliseum and the same thing. So I went back to the NPC, abandoned the quest and picked it back up again to see if there was some step I missed, and nope, same thing..

Anyway, thanks for the input. I guess I just have to keep on pvp'ing and such till it registers..
Old 08-22-2013, 11:56 PM
Asmodians

Abandon the curent quest to kill opponent in Coliseum and you can take the one to kill 30 mobs
Old 08-23-2013, 12:31 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stfxxtony - Siel View Post
Abandon the curent quest to kill opponent in Coliseum and you can take the one to kill 30 mobs
I did that several times, and he keeps giving me the same quest. I get no other quest option (someone told me it is "the proof is in the hunting"), but the NPC doesn't give that to me;

See the link to the screenshot I took. This is what he keeps giving me, everytime.
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/...2/Aion0070.jpg
Old 08-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Elyos

You need to remove the quest called "Ten to one odds".

This is a sub-quest for the greater stigma quest. If you remove that one too you can choose the 30 mob kill quest.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Elyos

To get the greater stigma slot, you need the "mysterious stigma"

Bariunos gives three possible quests to receive said stigma: "Ten to One Odds", "The Proof Is in the Hunting" and "The Siege is On". You can only do one of those at a time and when you completed it, you receive the quest item you need to finish "Stigma Master's Challenge"

Your quest list shows that you picked up "Ten to One Odds" which is the one where you have to kill 10 opponents in the crucible colisseum. It also shows you killed 5/10 so far, so it's not completed yet. This is why you can't pick up the easy one ("The Proof Is in the Hunting" aka kill 30 monkeys)

At this point you could either abandon "Ten to One Odds" and pick up the other quest, or you can just go ahead and kill 5 more opponents. (I think you can kill the same guy in the arena 5 times and each kill would count. Not sure, never tried this one)
Old 08-23-2013, 07:17 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaphone - Israphel View Post
You need to remove the quest called "Ten to one odds".

This is a sub-quest for the greater stigma quest. If you remove that one too you can choose the 30 mob kill quest.
Thank you, Thank you that worked! Finally got the various options. I guess I just wasn't paying attention when clicking these quests... Thanks again!