Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Tower Guardian
  • Posts: 3,149
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

I still steal MP even though I don't deal damage with stone skin on... why should anti-enemy fire work any different?....(with the healing effect anyway), you are technically dealing damage... just to the shield instead of the player)
__________________
  #12  
Old 08-09-2013, 02:21 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Officer
  • Posts: 87
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirshadow - Siel View Post
I still steal MP even though I don't deal damage with stone skin on... why should anti-enemy fire work any different?....(with the healing effect anyway), you are technically dealing damage... just to the shield instead of the player)
It will not. Tested it earlier for the sake of it. Got jumped by a sorc in the Eye, fired Anti 2 times, no heal, but Stone Skin was down. Finished from there.
__________________
R.I.P. Kaisinel
  #13  
Old 08-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Tower Guardian
  • Posts: 3,149
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllTheGains - Siel View Post
It will not. Tested it earlier for the sake of it. Got jumped by a sorc in the Eye, fired Anti 2 times, no heal, but Stone Skin was down. Finished from there.
well then >:/
__________________
  #14  
Old 08-12-2013, 05:08 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,373
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

Reading skill descriptions is a wonderful thing....

The mana cross trigger takes is not based on the damage inflicted.
__________________
  #15  
Old 08-12-2013, 04:48 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 2,073
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageshi - Tiamat View Post
Reading skill descriptions is a wonderful thing....

The mana cross trigger takes is not based on the damage inflicted.
Found that out from the Tooltip Did you!?
__________________
  #16  
Old 08-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Tower Guardian
  • Posts: 3,149
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

Just a question, how would you rate this skill? I got it and I thought it'd be a lil bit better than a portion of gunshot's chain... It's a nice 3x repeatable that steals hp but it feels like it barely does much damage or restores much HP :/

Ik my weps aren't up to the best they can get atm, but I feel like this skill should be doing a lil more than some of my other skills. Is there something I'm doing wrong or missing here? What do you think of the skill and what situations would you find it most useful in?(also yes I use it with hotshot as well as stopping power... still just doesn't feel that great)
__________________
  #17  
Old 08-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Kysis Bonecollector
  • Posts: 13,935
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

Look at the skills base damage and tell me it should be doing "More".

Its a decent OTM skill that works functionally as a DPS filler.
__________________


http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
  #18  
Old 08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Tower Guardian
  • Posts: 3,149
Default Re: Anti-Enemy Fire skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
Look at the skills base damage and tell me it should be doing "More".

Its a decent OTM skill that works functionally as a DPS filler.
I did and I noticed the difference too, idk... feels like there's a few more skills you could/should be using before you even touch this one.
__________________
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:37 PM.