Old 12-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Asmodians
Default New-ish player, wondering how to make kinah with AS

Hey guys! I started playing Aion about a month ago. I have a level 43 cleric that I've been grinding armorsmithing on. It's currently 399, and I'm working on making the breastplate needed to get Expert. It seems pretty hard to make any kinah with AS, so I'm wondering how/if you guys make a decent amount with it.

Thanks!
Old 12-19-2013, 06:57 AM
Elyos
Default Re: New-ish player, wondering how to make kinah with AS

I am one of those people who adopted the easy and well-known money maker alchemy, so I can't really say much for armorsmithing. From my point of view it doesn't seem like you can make much cash at lower levels (seeing as nobody really purchases the lower end gear, maybe for skins, I'm not sure). It sounds like a pain in the ass but if you're looking for a money making, AFK craft I would go with alch. It's really easy to do at higher levels with work orders, and once you get the level for greater healing pots or greater running scrolls you can buy your mats, set up your craft, and go watch TV or something.

If that doesn't sound ideal, I can't give you any more advice. -1 for my ignorance.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:40 AM
Asmodians

I've got 240 alch, too. Armorsmithing just seemed like a really cool skill to me, so I went with it. I guess worst case scenario, I don't make any money until I can make balic stuff.
Old 01-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Elyos

Certain skins. Otherwise, the only way to make money with Armorsmithing is to sell the Ancient Green Crystals you can craft. Those are used for crafting Staff Extendables and Wooden Weapons at +500 such as the Ophidan Harp/Bow series or the vaunted Katalium Harp/Bow series.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Asmodians

I don't know if you gather your own mats, nor how much the items go for anymore, but I used to make a ton just crafting the lvl 33 Expert Noble Gloves/Boots. The speed ones for plate. Those always sold for 6-9mil per gold, 1mil for blues.

Should note that it's been over a year since I've crafted them.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Asmodians

were dose one get the Design: Ancient Green Crystal ?
Old 02-01-2014, 06:33 AM
Elyos

I've seen people in the past make money crafting the level 33 expert adamantium boots/gloves for plate and chain since they have atk spd and run spd. Also crafting balic skins can sometimes get you some cash. Cool thing about those is they don't usually need to proc since people just want the skins.
Old 02-01-2014, 06:57 AM
Elyos

Actually, just thought about this. With all the up and coming new AT's, you might be able to make some decent money if you can get your hands on some designs for good AT armor. Same goes for if you have weaponsmithing and craft balic or atk speed cipher-blades.