Old 06-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Elyos
Default How to level at 445(tailoring)

I'm so extremely desperate to level my tailoring. 4.0 is coming soon and there's a lot of advantages when it comes to crafting certain gear and I'm extremely excited.

My tailoring's skill is currently at the level of 445 and do not simply have the money to continuously buy materials for the level 430 Linon gear. I can gather all the mats but it just takes mass amounts of time. . .

Just wondering if there's any way to level it from here without doing the gear designs and spending all my kinah and time.

Please someone help, really desperate at this point! Thank you!!!

Naitosuta -Israphel~
Old 06-07-2013, 06:00 AM
Elyos
Default Re: How to level at 445(tailoring)

when i hit the 440's, i started using solid balaur materials. they are all 440p, and with enough, you can hit 480p with them.

do you care about making something with the mats? if not, then just get a ton of solid balaur skins (they're always cheapest) and just craft away. i think somewhere around the 465ish mark i switched to firm skins (450), firm scales (460), and eventually the burning bloods (470).

hit me up in game later tonight, i should be able to kick you some materials to help out

Last edited by Merritt - Israphel; 06-07-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merritt - Israphel View Post
when i hit the 440's, i started using solid balaur materials. they are all 440p, and with enough, you can hit 480p with them.

do you care about making something with the mats? if not, then just get a ton of solid balaur skins (they're always cheapest) and just craft away. i think somewhere around the 465ish mark i switched to firm skins (450), firm scales (460), and eventually the boiling bloods (470).

hit me up in game later tonight, i should be able to kick you some materials to help out
I TOTALLY agree with this. I use Solid Skins, scales, and BURNING balaur bloods, Firm Skins, scales to get to 500. Well worth it and not too expensive. Plus, the proc rate is pretty good and you can save those items up for crafting gear later on.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:23 AM
Elyos

edit- i just changed mine to say burning bloods. i can never remember which is which XD
Old 06-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Elyos

At 449, you have to pay about 6mil to level up to 450, so don't just set some balic mats crafting and walk away. XD
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 06-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naitosuta - Israphel View Post
I'm so extremely desperate to level my tailoring. 4.0 is coming soon and there's a lot of advantages when it comes to crafting certain gear and I'm extremely excited.
Please someone help, really desperate at this point! Thank you!!!

Naitosuta -Israphel~
gather the balic mats and pop a 200% crafting boost thingymajiggy.

watch your craft get to 449, quickly XP up and continue to craft for the hour. make sure you use a drakie candy as well so you maximize the crafts in that hour of time.

plan and have all your mats ready for that one hour of burst crafting .. be ready to switch to a higher level craft and have those mats ready for you. I'd be suprised if you are not at 470 to 480 after the hour ends.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Elyos

If you have kinah, grab one of the crafting charms sometimes on the broker. They're stupidly expensive but 100% or 200% bonus rate is fantastic.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:12 AM
Elyos

Where do I find the recipes to level my craft up with skins and bloods etc? I've been to Tagraki Island and find only recipes for gear. The Tailor recipe vendor doesn't have them either, so I don't know where to go to find them.