Old 12-11-2014, 04:09 AM
Elyos
Default How many time I need to become Expert or Master (with amulets, and unlimited kinah)?

Please share your thoughts. Thank you!
Old 12-11-2014, 05:26 AM
Elyos
Default Re: How many time I need to become Expert or Master (with amulets, and unlimited kina

Once. I believe you can only become an expert or master in one field of crafting, though, on each character. So if you want to master all crafts, you would have to level up enough characters to do a craft on each one.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Elyos
Default Re: How many time I need to become Expert or Master (with amulets, and unlimited kina

I mean just one profession.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Elyos

please close this topic as I will ask this in more general forum.
Old 12-11-2014, 01:11 PM
Asmodians

A lot of hours.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:23 PM
Asmodians

1 toon can only master 1 craft. Working a secondary craft is a waste of time and kinah for that toon. 6 different toons can master all the crafts. DO NOT attempt to master Handi, Wep, Armor, or Tailor until you have 1 billion ( not a joke ) kinah you don't mind burning PER craft. Alchemy is nice but Cooking pays more and ESSENCE tapping will handle 99% of your needs. So to set this straight.....
1st toon should be Cooking and working on Essence tapping
2nd toon should be Alchemy and/or working on Aether tapping (if you feel froggy make first toon do Aether)
3rd toon is up to YOU I would start with Weps simply because you can Essence tap most of what you need HOWEVER be prepared to be SCREWED over mob kill materials.
4th toon I would go Armor but REREAD above as you will face same dilema.
5th toon Tailoring. It does rely on Essence tapping to a degree, BUT more mob kills (for "hides").
6th toon Construction. Essence tapping rules this, but getting fluxes will be a pain the which you will truly hate.
Old 03-25-2015, 02:52 AM
Elyos

I believe his question was supposed to be "How Much Time does it take if I sit at the forge and do nothing but craft with unlimited amulets and kinah?" not How many time... bad google translate in this case. the answer is:

It depends on how much time you've got. Are you willing to sit in front of a crafting table for several days on end logging out only to keep yourself from getting auto-booted every 24 hours for not taking a break as the game insists every hour? Expert Crafting Endeavours can take several days and it really depends on how determined you are to get to the top while spending several billion kinah only to make about 3/4 of that back in sales.