Old 02-18-2014, 03:14 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Handicrafting 500...And now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supposition - Siel View Post
One catch, which makes it extremely time consuming, 1) Each recipe runs out after each craft, 2) each recipe then does not stack, ie. sits and takes up inventory space, which in itself shouldn't be too much of a hassle but is for some.
Seems like it would do the trick, even though the only purpose would be to level the craft up.. kind of waste of resource.

For example, my Cook, is near 540 or something, just from crafting food.

Leveled the craft, and got something useful out of the leveling time xD

Idk if that's the case for these.. we will see at 500p. May just get er done with this other mentioned method.

Suppose one could make tons of the ancient crystals, which are a 500p recipe.. that is ofc.. if they would BRING THE GD IDELLA FRAGMENTS BACK PLEASE FTLOG
Old 03-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Asmodians

Update for OP:

So recently started exploring what my options were with this on my Handicrafter, found a really easy recipe from the NPC in pandae, which is for Superior power shards. Simple ingredients, end product is something actually useful.

You can buy superior power shards cheaper then it is to make them, but you will not level your craft that way lol.

I seen one guy say you can make bikes.. but given the material cost of these, I wouldnt recommend even trying a bike till you get 505+.

I tried the mentioned "tia reward" quest item craft.. but all that felt like was a kinah sink with nothing but the point level to show afterward.. it also had alot of back and forth, back and forth, to the npc for the materials/ quest item. Not to mention i had to stop after every craft, click the recipe.. very time sinky, very kinah wasteful. Power shard production worked great for me however... made some adaptive crytals on my cook, about 30 or 40 at a time, loaded up the animas, poped a craft booster, then went at it. It gave me something useful in the end beyond just the point level.

Last edited by Paradisa - Tiamat; 03-05-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:31 PM
Elyos

yeah that link where it had 2 crafts for the master craft faction is good for the occasional 500 craft daily. sometimes you get a 420 craft :\

there's also those shards.... but it's not worth it if you can't find adaptive crystals... so it's really dependant on your server's broker.

what I did, back in the day was lot and lots of red and white heliotropes... i think that's what they're called. they were relavant back then so i had to do them daily.

also there might be some balic mat around 480. they should be cheap on all servers.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:15 AM
Elyos

I've recently got lvl 500 in handicrafting and found the craft for "Orb of Sacrifice" in the shop in the crafting room under the "Quest" tab. It's 500p, repeatable and takes 3 Brilliant Malevite Ores and 1 Brilliant Magical Aether.

This might seem a little expensive but it's fairly easy to gather. The wiki's say that the drop chance for Brilliant Magical Aether is 0.8% but after gathering these for a while I found out it's more someting like 4.42% (78 in 1701 taps). The Brilliant Malevites unfortunately really to come in at with 0.3% drop rate but you can just gather more Brilliant Magical Aethers and then morph then into the BRilliant Malevites. You can buy the morph scroll for that in the two fortresses in Inggison (take about 5-6 mil with you).

That should get you a fair distance
Old 04-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Elyos

Thread is over a year old...
Old 04-07-2015, 11:51 PM
Asmodians

Best way to Lvup your Master status in HC is to craft Idium Resonance Crystal. The only hard part is that you will have to visit many times the camp in Katalam to get the Idella Fragments. I dont think you will have 80% fail chance before you hit 520. I am at 512 and I didnt fail 4 bike recipes, 100 Idium Resosnace Crystal), 10k Ancient Golems (100 crafting attempts) and Opal Necklace craftline! My opinion gather as many idella fragments as you can and start crafting Resonance Crystals, and when you reach 510+ you can craft anything you want w/o failing. At least thats what I am experiencing.... Oh and btw dont reply "What I am going to do w/ the ancient aether"!!!!

Last edited by Krateos - Tiamat; 04-07-2015 at 11:55 PM.