Old 05-09-2015, 04:20 AM
Asmodians
Default Crafting boost charms, some construction questions

I got several charms while questing/from special quests and I was dumb enough to destroy most of them. I thought I'd never learn construction but now I did. I got to journeyman with my few charms and currently have 340 skill points.

I do my work orders but leveling is still unbelievably slow. I want to know if there are any special quests you could suggest which give you the charms. I already tried few but some of them had low level requirements. I can't purchase any with cash.

Either this, or some tips for faster leveling to 399. I'm not going to go any further. At least for now. Everyone suggests work orders but they rarely give points. How many work orders am I supposed to do anyway? Only the ones that are still reddish or the fading ones aswell? Although I feel like they have no chance of giving points, at all. I do only one or two at a time. It gives 1 points per quest. Tell me that I'm not the only one who thinks that is not sane.

Last edited by Serpentiny - Israphel; 05-09-2015 at 04:21 AM.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Crafting boost charms, some construction questions

Other than rewards for the pink growth quests and purchasing them on the BCM, I believe the only way to get crafting boost amulets is as an award in some events.

If you want to make kinah with Construction, you are going to want to Master is and then make and sell the cabinets. Everyone loves storage space! The cabinets only last 60 days, so people have to buy news ones every so often.

You should do the highest level work order that you can until a new one pops up and then switch to that. That way you get more bang (xp) for your buck (time and kinah spent on materials).

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 05-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Crafting boost charms, some construction questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
Other than rewards for the pink growth quests and purchasing them on the BCM, I believe the only way to get crafting boost amulets is as an award in some events.

If you want to make kinah with Construction, you are going to want to Master is and then make and sell the cabinets. Everyone loves storage space! The cabinets only last 60 days, so people have to buy news ones every so often.

You should do the highest level work order that you can until a new one pops up and then switch to that. That way you get more bang (xp) for your buck (time and kinah spent on materials).
I don't think I will master it. I can hardly reach an expert skill. I think 400 + is still nice for kinah making. There is one cabinet I can already make (will make soon). For now I only want to reach an expert and get some expert rewards. Gotta check more pink growth quests I haven't checked before, thanks.

One more question tho. Is the expert quest reward furniture tradeable?