Old 08-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Elyos
Default From 430 to 500

Hello ! so i finally decided to lvl up my tailoring with the only purpose to craft medals since i have a ton of cera fragments acumulated in my cube, i already burned my craft boosts and i'm stucked at 433, after this i cant find any semi easy or accesible recipe to spam to lvl up fast, any of the experts roaming this forums can give me an idea of how to lvl up from here ? it would be highly appreciated since i have no clue
Old 08-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Elyos
Default Re: From 430 to 500

Try balaur scale/skin/blood
https://github.com/maxperiod/aiongrindmeter2
Old 08-05-2015, 06:41 AM
Asmodians

Check the broker for balic mats and buy out any large stacks going up for a decent price:

+420 (can use it to level up to 460)
Balic Craft: Inert Hot Balaur Blood Stain
Balic Craft: Hard Balaur Scale Fragment
Balic Craft: Tanned Hard Balaur Skin

+440 (up to 480)
Balic Craft: Tanned Solid Balaur Skin
Balic Craft: Solid Balaur Scale Fragment
Balic Craft: Inert Boiling Balaur Blood Stain

+450~470 (up to 499)
450 Balic Craft: Tanned Firm Balaur Skin
460 Balic Craft: Firm Balaur Scale Fragment
470 Balic Craft: Inert Burning Balaur Blood Stain

The cera medal recipe is 500p but I highly recommend leveling your craft up to +518 to avoid failures. Back when we had tiamaranta/sarpan it was easy to level past 500 with the shaper token quests/siel quest items, but now in 4.8 I used these recipes (with crafting boost charms + tables at pernon) to get to 520:

Craft: Siege Weapon Lubricant: this one costs 1K AP per craft, but the mat that is bought with AP is tradable, so if you have toons with spare AP you can buy the mats with those toons and save AP on your main. If you can't gather the ancient aether yourself then check the broker first to see if prices are viable.

Craft: Siege Weapon Supplement: this recipe also costs 1K AP per craft (again, the AP mats are tradable), but it uses pure katalium instead of ancient aether, only recommended if you can gather the katalium yourself.

Edit: you can also try Craft: Ancient Red Crystal for +500p, it doesn't require AP but it costs 10 pure ancient aether per craft, so it can be expensive if you have to buy the aether.

Last edited by Upotatoein - Siel; 08-05-2015 at 07:26 AM.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinotorii - Kahrun View Post
Edit: you can also try Craft: Ancient Red Crystal for +500p, it doesn't require AP but it costs 10 pure ancient aether per craft, so it can be expensive if you have to buy the aether.
Indeed, except it might be hard to sell, since people only need it for Katalium weapons/rods. The siege weapons (parts) can always be useful at some point though

As for the Cera medals, I've been crafting them since 508~510 and never failed so far... just get the highest level you can afford AP/kinah-wise, and craft the things you really need from there on.
Old 08-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Elyos

RIP !! i searched for the materials for those balic crafts like the bloods/horns/skins and there is nothing in broker :/ i have the high lvl ones since i do a lot of uas, but the lower lvl materials there is none in broker and i dont have low lvl toons to drop that kind of items
Old 08-06-2015, 12:09 AM
Asmodians

Can't help with 420p, but the mats for 440p (Solid, etc) drop in DP, which you can farm at whatever level (even 65).
Old 08-06-2015, 03:41 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashaluna - Siel View Post
RIP !! i searched for the materials for those balic crafts like the bloods/horns/skins and there is nothing in broker :/ i have the high lvl ones since i do a lot of uas, but the lower lvl materials there is none in broker and i dont have low lvl toons to drop that kind of items
I think all the areas that drop balic mats drop for everyone (with the possible exception of NTC)