Old 09-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Elyos
Default Fishbowls

I recently have taken up construction and noticed on the aion database that there are recipes for fishbowls that construction masters can make. These are not from the work orders but from craft recipes. Are these available in game? Were they ever available at one point?
Can these still be crafted?
Any info would help.
Thanx!
Old 11-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Fishbowls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodee - Siel View Post
I recently have taken up construction and noticed on the aion database that there are recipes for fishbowls that construction masters can make. These are not from the work orders but from craft recipes. Are these available in game? Were they ever available at one point?
Can these still be crafted?
Any info would help.
Thanx!
I know I'm posting to an old post > but I wondered about this also. Will we see new and inventive designs?

While most don't see the fun of having a home, when you do manage to buy your first one > you can get very hooked on it.

I also really love the idea of being able to craft our own wallpaper, more carpets, floors and even outside items.

What fun is a game if it's all PvP or PvE... love my home and love visiting others homes to see their unique flair.

Note: My home is also where I have many cabinets to hold my inventory and I also take full advantage of watering my and others plants for what mine give out and for the guestblooms I can trade in for even more goodies.

Last edited by Ode -; 11-08-2015 at 02:11 PM.