Old 12-27-2015, 11:56 AM
Elyos
Default Balaur Hearts in 4.9? (normal/blue)

Hi, I'm trying to get some more of the lowest-level Balaur hearts to buy some recipes. With the changes to the Abyss, I'm not sure where to get them. I got a few from the elites in the center, but those are very tough at-level. Is there a better place to get them (none on broker) or an alternative way to get the recipes? Or just grit my teeth and do it?
Old 12-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Balaur Hearts in 4.9? (normal/blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuela - Tiamat View Post
Hi, I'm trying to get some more of the lowest-level Balaur hearts to buy some recipes. With the changes to the Abyss, I'm not sure where to get them. I got a few from the elites in the center, but those are very tough at-level. Is there a better place to get them (none on broker) or an alternative way to get the recipes? Or just grit my teeth and do it?
I think most of the lower level balaur instances drop for everyone now, so ntc, dc, dp might be a good source. Also the mid-grade balaur in cygnea and enshar
Old 01-26-2016, 07:38 AM
Asmodians

the mobs running around the new islands DO drop the blues hearts. I was messing around trying that step of the revised fenris/miragent weapon quest and got 4. Big BUT coming, if you examine all the merchants at primum/termion landing, there's 2 shugos selling the designs, 1 for the old blue hearts, the other for kinah. Actually trying to get the hearts bring a mentored lowbie with a pink nyyako to the islands, will get a few.
Sorry for the threadomancy but I got around to the aforementioned grind late last night.
Old 01-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Elyos

You dont need to bring a mentee. Hearts still drop at all levels.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 01-26-2016, 10:19 AM
Asmodians

Regarding balic mats:

lvl 30 recipes - NTC
lvl 40 - DC
lvl 50 - DP
lvl 55 - BT

Keep in mind your level does not matter for the ones I listed. Happy farming!