Old 05-10-2016, 04:02 AM
Asmodians
Question PvE Rotation ?

Any1 knows a good rotation for pve ? I've been Drakenspire Depths, 4423 mb 2350 macc w/ chanter + msupp debuff + food , i never wait for skills cd but still managed to do 3.5k dps -.- Is it ok ? is it low ? comparing to my ally it was lowish i guess.

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/kACHMNO65 <- stigmas i use.

Ty in advance.

Last edited by 1s2AC921 -; 05-10-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:25 AM
Elyos
Default Re: PvE Rotation ?

Alot depends on what exactly is your gear, where is your Crit spell at, what kind of buffs you use, how high is your Attack speed etc. Personally I use similar build to yours only swapping out Particle Whip with Drillbore, since Drillbore is more single-target based skill that does decent damage for a filling skill same as Debilating Blade, For me rotation is quite simple - Sundering Blade+Rain of knuckles, Chilling Wave+Riplash and then depending on what's not on cd either Ravager Cannon or Kinetic slam combined with Cinder Cannon, bludgeon, rocket punch chains and topped off with provoking whispers and Meteor strike Backlash also helps in dps but for that you need to time Nullification trigger ar simply have high Parry/MR ofc you'll need mana management which also is a way of dps with Siphoning Slash chain for faster mana regen and Stability Thursters for MB increase if you need it but from the looks of it your MB is already way past PvE req's for DD so personally I would drop it down by like 200-400 and socket crit spell.
WooTech [L65] -Aethertech Tiamat Elyos (active main), WooJin - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos(semi-retired), [L65], Everneath - Songweaver Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], KimJiwWon - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], Letmekdyou - Templar Tiamat Server Elyos (retired) [L65]
Old 05-10-2016, 05:54 PM
Asmodians

My rotation was almost the same as yours , today i did 3.4k dps in SWB on pashid even tho i was the 2nd one on dps i still think the dps is very low -.- donno why is so low.
In every instance (12/24 ppl) i get top 4 dps , and in 6man groups i`m allways top3 but still i think the dps is low and i can do better.
I have no pve set for now , i`m still using my pvp set but i reach 3.8k mb and 2.3k ma only with food , i guess is not the set problem , maybe a video will help me more , idk

Thanks for the info tho.

Last edited by 1s2AC921 -; 05-10-2016 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooJin - Tiamat View Post
Stability Thursters for MB increase if you need it but from the looks of it your MB is already way past PvE req's for DD so personally I would drop it down by like 200-400 and socket crit spell.
Do you mean Aethercharged Steel instead of Stability Thrusters for magic boost? Anyway, is Aethercharged Steel worth it for only 10 seconds? Thank you...
Old 05-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Elyos

no I seldom use the Aethercharged Steel, Mobility thursters gives more MB with lower cd and longer effect granted it drains your mana a little bit. As for LAFESTA you do need PvE set and crit spell, your MB is a bit low with only food also part of reason might be unstable/high ping I'm playing with 130-150ms and literally bashing buttons for next chain/chain skill, starting to press next as soon as animation of previous starts.
WooTech [L65] -Aethertech Tiamat Elyos (active main), WooJin - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos(semi-retired), [L65], Everneath - Songweaver Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], KimJiwWon - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], Letmekdyou - Templar Tiamat Server Elyos (retired) [L65]
Old 05-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Elyos

If you want video that might take some time to set up on my part since I rarely make those in fact I haven't made any for a while just on my cleric.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Asmodians

I just followed your rotation exactly ,seems my rotation was bad cuz i`m doing everytime 4k+ in any instance now , ty mate. With a strong pve gear i guess i'll do alot more.

http://i.imgur.com/ibLjlkf.png

Last edited by 1s2AC921 -; 05-11-2016 at 02:32 PM.