Old 05-17-2016, 03:49 PM
Elyos
Default Weekly Server Maintenance - May 18, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

There will be an scheduled maintenance period tomorrow, Wednesday, May 18, 2016 from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3.5 hours.

- Changes -
  • Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Wishing Fountain event will end. Please use your Aether Blooms.
  • Power Lockboxes will no longer drop in game.
  • The Fortune Lockbox will drop in game. The key is available from the Key Pouch on the store.
  • A new event will start. Details will be available after the maintenance.

Additionally, website login, new account creation, NCoin purchases, and store purchases will be unavailable until 11:30 AM.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

- Maintenance Image of the Week -

Old 05-17-2016, 06:09 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 18, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Please let the event be shugo, please let it be shugooooooo
WiseLumiel-SL-E <Return To Atreia>
kjSigyn-SL-E <Glorious shugos>
Old 05-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Elyos

Please let the event be code red, please let it be code reeeeeeeeeeed
Old 05-17-2016, 06:41 PM
Elyos

It should totally be the event that had the dice or whatever and gave you cracktons of AP potions!
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 05-17-2016, 08:24 PM
Asmodians

Please let the event be that theres no event lol
Old 05-17-2016, 09:36 PM
Asmodians

Hime we really need some sort of meaningful response from NCsoft in regards to certain game issues such as the 3rd Idgel Dome cycle. Like what the heck are the Koreans doing with our game here, this 'known issue' should be nailed down in a week, I just cannot stress out enough that people in the Oceania need our Idgel Domes in.
While we're on the topic of PvP, will the levinshor quest for the untradeable tempering solution persist after the maintenance, because in Europe Aion they still have the ability to share the weekly quest with others in the group and continue to acquire tempering solutions.
Also can we please have our 4.0 fortress instances back, especially Void Cube which was a dedicate flight instance where our Daevas can utilise their flight skills.
It also wouldn't kill the game if we had Steel Rose back, we need more content from 61-65 and grinding Beshmundir Temple is deteriorating for the soul of Aion.
Just bring the aforementioned instance back as easy access portals in Dragonrest Temple and the Cygnea equivalent.

I should not need to keep repeating myself every maintenance okay, I'm still here unlike BusterCasey and I want my voice to contribute to the Aion community.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.
Old 05-17-2016, 10:04 PM
Asmodians

last year, the event after the aether blooms was the kinah lottery. please let it NOT be that.
Old 05-18-2016, 08:26 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngunmad - Siel View Post
Hime we really need some sort of meaningful response from NCsoft in regards to certain game issues such as the 3rd Idgel Dome cycle. Like what the heck are the Koreans doing with our game here, this 'known issue' should be nailed down in a week, I just cannot stress out enough that people in the Oceania need our Idgel Domes in.
While we're on the topic of PvP, will the levinshor quest for the untradeable tempering solution persist after the maintenance, because in Europe Aion they still have the ability to share the weekly quest with others in the group and continue to acquire tempering solutions.
Also can we please have our 4.0 fortress instances back, especially Void Cube which was a dedicate flight instance where our Daevas can utilise their flight skills.
It also wouldn't kill the game if we had Steel Rose back, we need more content from 61-65 and grinding Beshmundir Temple is deteriorating for the soul of Aion.
Just bring the aforementioned instance back as easy access portals in Dragonrest Temple and the Cygnea equivalent.

I should not need to keep repeating myself every maintenance okay, I'm still here and I want my voice to contribute to the Aion community.
Johngunmad, if you're speaking about the missing third Idgel Dome time, I will follow up on that.

Regarding instances in 4.0, those will not be coming back in any shape or form. They do not exist nor will exist in the near future unless Korea creates an event out of them (if that is something they want to do).
Old 05-18-2016, 11:44 AM
Asmodians

with 5.0 approaching, how is the work progress with the current "known issues"?
Old 05-23-2016, 12:09 PM
Elyos

@Hime? Hello? As Tsuki said, with 5.0 approaching, how is the work progressing with the current "known issues"?