Old 06-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Elyos
Default Erase post please.

Title says.

Last edited by Ximinetti - Kahrun; 06-11-2016 at 10:45 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 11:17 AM
Elyos
Default Re: I want to know everything!!!

Hello friend!
-For gladiator manastone set up, I would suggest using Attack/Accuracy/Critical for main set. Why? because Gladiator is an physical offensive class so you should use manastones that supports it. However, there are a lot of builds to try out that might suit your liking.
-So basically, Glad is one of the most depend on gear class, so you'll have to have 4 different type of gear: the normal PVE gear, the Dps set, and last is the Magic resist/ Magic Suppress set, the HP or Block set ( you can use the Parry set but it only good when you deal with the physical class )
-In open and group PVP, your main target is the enemy Cleric, Chanter, Song, Spiritmaster and Sorc also Ranger if you can becuz their trap is pretty annoying
-There is no such thing as a weak class against Glad, every class has their pros and cons to deal with Glad
-In my opinion, the Songweavers and Spiritmasters are the most hardest enemy for Glad becuz they can drain your mana away, put tons of offensive buff on you. So speed and weaving is the key to kick their @ss
-Comparison between Greatsword and Polearm ( or Spear )
Greatsword is faster than spear but it can never spike high damage like the spear can. The speed of the greatsword, high base damage, and accuracy does a pretty good job.
Spear on the other hand is slower than the greatsword but it can spike high damage. For me, I prefer using spear because i like having that high damage burst from time to time especially when it comes down to AOE skills (Area of effect skills). Gladiator is an RNG type of class so doing high damage would be fitting for a gladiator; hence, using spear will be my choice. However, as I mentioned earlier, choosing a weapon, whether it be a greatsword or a spear, all comes to your personal preferences.
-Things you should NOT do as a Glad:
1.Don't use stumble skills when your opponent is in a Remove Shock state, wait until the skill duration is cooled off then use them.
2.Don't use Wall of Steel unless it's a melee class.
3.Don't use Magic Defense unless you're fighting a Magic Boost type class.

That's all my experience in building Glad as well as gather some information at other website. Glad maybe hard to build and play but when you get used to it, you will have a lot of fun with Glad :D

Last edited by UnseenPrEdator - Tiamat; 06-11-2016 at 11:21 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnseenPrEdator - Tiamat View Post
Hello friend!
-For gladiator manastone set up, I would suggest using Attack/Accuracy/Critical for main set. Why? because Gladiator is an physical offensive class so you should use manastones that supports it. However, there are a lot of builds to try out that might suit your liking.
-So basically, Glad is one of the most depend on gear class, so you'll have to have 4 different type of gear: the normal PVE gear, the Dps set, and last is the Magic resist/ Magic Suppress set, the HP or Block set ( you can use the Parry set but it only good when you deal with the physical class )
-In open and group PVP, your main target is the enemy Cleric, Chanter, Song, Spiritmaster and Sorc also Ranger if you can becuz their trap is pretty annoying
-There is no such thing as a weak class against Glad, every class has their pros and cons to deal with Glad
-In my opinion, the Songweavers and Spiritmasters are the most hardest enemy for Glad becuz they can drain your mana away, put tons of offensive buff on you. So speed and weaving is the key to kick their @ss
-Comparison between Greatsword and Polearm ( or Spear )
Greatsword is faster than spear but it can never spike high damage like the spear can. The speed of the greatsword, high base damage, and accuracy does a pretty good job.
Spear on the other hand is slower than the greatsword but it can spike high damage. For me, I prefer using spear because i like having that high damage burst from time to time especially when it comes down to AOE skills (Area of effect skills). Gladiator is an RNG type of class so doing high damage would be fitting for a gladiator; hence, using spear will be my choice. However, as I mentioned earlier, choosing a weapon, whether it be a greatsword or a spear, all comes to your personal preferences.
-Things you should NOT do as a Glad:
1.Don't use stumble skills when your opponent is in a Remove Shock state, wait until the skill duration is cooled off then use them.
2.Don't use Wall of Steel unless it's a melee class.
3.Don't use Magic Defense unless you're fighting a Magic Boost type class.

That's all my experience in building Glad as well as gather some information at other website. Glad maybe hard to build and play but when you get used to it, you will have a lot of fun with Glad :D
So,there is no jack of all trades for all??? I mean,for PVE and PVP i cant use same gear all the time???
Old 06-11-2016, 07:44 PM
Elyos

Glad is king
Old 06-11-2016, 08:53 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethyria - Siel View Post
Glad is king

Dont doubt it!!! :D
Old 06-15-2016, 04:19 AM
Elyos

Hello friend~
In PVE:
+If you are in DPS role, you can wear both PVE or PVP gear with no problem
+If you are in Tanker rolre, you MUST wear the PVE gear becuz it has Enmity boost that help you hold aggro better
In PVP you must wear the PVP set of course :D