Old 07-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Elyos
Default Sorc pvp question vs ranger

So im leveling a sorc and have a question when vsing rangers.

Sleep arrow and Silence can these be dispelled using greater healing potions,or with our remove abnormal skill?

Secondly when rangers pop there resist 2 magic skill,does windspear's 3 pulses count for 2 attacks or is it 2 separate skills to quickly remove that?

Any hints or tips vsing ranger's would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Sorc pvp question vs ranger

U can potion silence arrow but not sleep since u cant do anything while in sleep.
Wind spear is a chain skill when the first hit got resist u cant cast second spear, u will need another skill to remove the resist.

My advice for u vs ranger will be try to get there remove shock and aether hold them and nuke.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:13 PM
Elyos

Remember ths about ranger class(u can beat 99.99% clothes even u play with foot).
If u got ranger in discipline and last round is the pig yard then it is gg for u since we cant kite thier 15m range in that map
Old 07-10-2016, 03:09 AM
Elyos

Thanks for the replys guys much appreciated.One final thing was dueling a 55 glad now he had a godstone silence on polearm which procced silence was gone and then used 2 one handers and im silenced again is this a common thing for caster?

Cause 8 secs is way long as it is, but a 16 sec silence is getting stupid.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuzki - Siel View Post
Thanks for the replys guys much appreciated.One final thing was dueling a 55 glad now he had a godstone silence on polearm which procced silence was gone and then used 2 one handers and im silenced again is this a common thing for caster?

Cause 8 secs is way long as it is, but a 16 sec silence is getting stupid.
Yes.

But don't you know sorcs are OP.

Now, imagine being in a group setting with three melees on you- practise your kiting.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Elyos

Sorc is pretty op but it takes a long time to get to that op level.
Just pvp a lot and u will see.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Asmodians

Not in the current meta my friend. I've been playing sorc since closed beta, this is an argument that gets rehashed regularly but while sorc is a fun class and does well it is certainly not OP and isn't forgiving. Dealing with classes that could proc silence very easily is one example.

Looking at well-geared temp, or a fairly geared SW however I'd say that you could make an argument for OP.

But that's probably worth another thread ...