Old 07-18-2016, 04:02 PM
Elyos
Default Help with the use a Ranger

Hi!

I need to know something about the ranger, since I'm testing him and attracts me.

- Why stuns even with the auto attack? It is critical? It is random? I have seen Rangers numbing and not let you do anything, but others do not bewilder almost never, why?

Only that for now. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:16 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Help with the use a Ranger

Rangers have a passive built in which gives them a % chance to knock back with every critical hit, regardless of the attack used (exception being sleep arrow as it does no damage at all)

Chances are if you find yourself stun locked, you got nyerked by this (ergo: nyerked by rng, like me every time I get a para proc on me)
Old 07-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Elyos

So if I understand correctly, with each crit, I have a percent to stun the enemy, right? How much percentage is?

The assassin so, too?
Old 07-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Elyos

All 2 handed physical weapon has 10% base chance to inflict altered state on critical hit. Bow is knockback, everything else is knockdown.

Assassin use 1 handed weapon so they don't have anything. If they use bow they get the same knockback effect.
Old 07-19-2016, 03:07 AM
Elyos

Nice, thanks!

Then, back to Ranger. What would i do for stun everyone? haha, like other Rangers.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:30 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karutaka - Siel View Post
Nice, thanks!

Then, back to Ranger. What would i do for stun everyone? haha, like other Rangers.

Stunning shot and lightning arrow. Heartshot is actually good for stuns too because of its high crit rate.

If you want to be overkill, you can use a stun godestone as well. I dont recommend it, there are better options like silence, blind and para godstones.

Last edited by Vires - Siel; 07-21-2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:38 AM
Elyos

Thanks, so much =)