Old 04-08-2016, 12:39 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: I Need To Help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiluj - Tiamat View Post
ill add my own Sm's build in here with stats.

I have a full DD orb set +10 with wep +17 so my mb when fully buffed up is 4.5k-4.8k Ma is 2.2k-2.5k crit spell is 300-400 the differences is due to having chanters or not and idians the lower is without them and the higher with them

My stigma build is Infernal blight, magic implosion, infernal pain, cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, spirit wall of protection. PVE

PVP Infernal blight, magic implosion, infernal pain, cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, erathen call

If I had the gears u mentioned.. I would already make 8k dps in IS and 6.5k in DD. lol;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiluj - Tiamat View Post
but they are pretty good dps. Not as high as sorc or dps clerics but they can be pretty high up there.
I dont know why you said that....

anyway.. here's somethings that I should correct.

you shoud stop using magic's freedom. That doesnt benefit comparing to what u lose to equip the stigma.

Spirit wall of pretection is good when you use fire pet. However, I may not bring that for pve, so that I can utilize more spirits.

So, this is the best stigmas you can bring to the pve.
http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/gACGNPQ65

you should stop using magic freedom in pvp.
to pvp against some classes, SWoP is a must. A must.

This is the best stigmas you can bring for pvp.
http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/gADFJMQ65

About your stats, you need 4283 mb in 4.8~4.95 aion for pve since the highest msup you see is 1383msup(DD last boss). Put some mcrit manastones instead of mb.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:37 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: I Need To Help! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRosy - Siel View Post

I dont know why you said that....

anyway.. here's somethings that I should correct.

you shoud stop using magic's freedom. That doesnt benefit comparing to what u lose to equip the stigma.

Spirit wall of pretection is good when you use fire pet. However, I may not bring that for pve, so that I can utilize more spirits.

About your stats, you need 4283 mb in 4.8~4.95 aion for pve since the highest msup you see is 1383msup(DD last boss). Put some mcrit manastones instead of mb.
I said it cause its true?! o.0

As an sm most of what i do PVE wise is group or alliances. Magics freedom and spirit wall help your groups overall dmg. with fire pet it helps your melee dps with extra phys attack and magic freedom helps your magic dps if they dont have cap mb. switching them with different stigs doesn't improve your dps at all.

The pve build you linked me would suck in dd cause keeping your spirit up through beritra's AOEs and the first twin bosses stuff is not worth the effort and you lose dps maintaining your spirit. I rather have spirits empowerment and get the extra boost in stats to my own dps skills.

i have experimented with diffrent stigma builds and the overall dmg ends up the same. the actual DPS might differ slightly but the overall dmg you do in IS and DD stays mostly the same. And spsirt burn to ashes does the same amount as spirit kamikaze so worthless stigma.

Also the reason my Mb is so high isnt my manastones its the enchantments. My crit spell already reaches the point where it matters which is 300-400 and changing the manastone set up would just waste stones. Plus with 5.0 out now the stat caps will be going up soon.