Old 08-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Asmodians
Default Noob crafting questions

Are there specific crafts for specific classes? What I mean is, for sorcerers, are there specific craft skills that should be master/expert vs. rangers? Should a fighter and gunslinger have different craft skills than a priest and song weaver? If so, can someone please explain which classes should master which skills? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-21-2016, 09:36 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Noob crafting questions

I mean, not really.. Since all of the classes can take up any of the craft professions, it's pretty much all user preference. No bonuses added for class specific professions

If you're a sorc, maybe you want to offset mana expenses by crafting your own mana pots.

I know many people take up the crafts based on their specific weapons so like, Glads might take up weaponsmithing, Rangers might prefer to craft their own bows with handicrafting.. But doing that takes a laughable amount of mats and resources at endgame so most people just stick to drops or purchases
Old 08-21-2016, 09:50 AM
Elyos

Plus anything you craft is tradeable, with certain quest items being the exception. So, you can craft it on whichever character you want and give it to whichever other character you want.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 08-21-2016, 10:05 AM
Asmodians

Ok thanks for the info.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:15 PM
Asmodians

Personally, I mastered: Armorsmith with a cleric, Tailoring with a SW, Handicraft with a ranger, Weaponsmith with a gunner, Alchemy with a sorc, Construction with an AT and Cooking with a temp.

However, remember one important thing, to avoid the mistake that I did: with Armorsmith, Tailoring and Handicraft, you can craft Ceranium Medals. So, in case you are interested in farming a PvP gear at lv65, it might be useful to choose one of these 3 professions (and master the others on lower lv alt). Unless in future NCsoft decides to give this chance to all the jobs (which I find fair).