Old 03-06-2016, 03:32 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Attack set vs. Macc set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinelychi - Tiamat View Post
It's still a difficulty to get the sleep combo off while also trying to silence the temp and if anyone has any nice combo suggestion presh let me know :)
Good one that I use is after initial burst, use Entangling, followed immediately by sleep. Then your normal trap cover, but use silence to sandwich the traps.They'll pot ent/posion, leaving silence and blind.
Can easily switch out Sleep Arrow for Nimble/Sleep trap, just have FE up
Old 03-06-2016, 10:20 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarinSB - Israphel View Post
Good one that I use is after initial burst, use Entangling, followed immediately by sleep. Then your normal trap cover, but use silence to sandwich the traps.They'll pot ent/posion, leaving silence and blind.
Quote:
Can easily switch out Sleep Arrow for Nimble/Sleep trap, just have FE up
Not sure what you mean by this??------^
Ok I will definitely try that one.. I used the silence sandwich before but it was one of those "well I need something to bury " type of moments.. But now I'm going to try and use it more often.. will tell you how it goes.. THANKS
Old 07-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Asmodians

I duel a lot people a lot better geared then me, and often run into fully geared players in openworld pvp, the only reason im able to beat them is when my cc lands, so i would value macc a lot more then attack, like my damage is poor compared to geared players, but im still killing them when im able to get off decent rotations. Its all in that cc lock.
Old 08-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Elyos

Can I just ask a question guys? I'm a ranger and I just got my R1 gear. Should I socket Crit/MA or MA/Crit? Also what is the softcap stats of MA and Crit?
Old 08-22-2016, 01:38 PM
Asmodians

So, if socketing ma/crit, you're going to need to balance the base crit you need {1050ish} versus max'ing your ma. Sitting in full myth R1 + DD bow, i hit 2067 ma and 1215 crit {this is with 10 points into Precision} Granted, I'm full 16/9 comps, and +22 MA in ancient slots on DD bow. Eventually I'm getting the +10 Mythic AC weapon {+74 MA} and socketing anything +7 prec and over. when fully buffed + MA/MB candy, I can reach almost 2400 is MA with 1300 crit. Only thing that is a pain is the increasingly frustrating resists on Posion Trap, almost 75% failure rate against Glads, which makes no nyerking sense, lol.