Old 09-18-2016, 07:47 PM
Asmodians
Default what to fuse with my AC orb

I made the AC orb today, but having a hard time what orb to fuse it with. I will be using it for PvE! someone suggested fuse it with Hyperion. how often do weapon drop from Hyperion chest?

another person also said the mythic from Occupied Rentus Base, forgot the name. any other suggestions?

is not fuse with anything right now and it feels naked :(
Old 09-19-2016, 07:13 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: what to fuse with my AC orb

Hyperion weapons are only good as a top, so that you can get the full set equip effect.

The sound of it I'm guessing you haven't done IS(Infinity Shard) so your PVE armor is also the mythic ancient coin or other. But to put under your PVE mythic AC orb you can either go with, another mythic AC, a different archdeava weapon(has to be lower level then your mythic AC), or you can go with the OCC, DR, IO orbs. The 3 last ones are a tuning weapon. So it will be between 5-6 slot. There is other stats that will be random aswell. OCC will have better stats if you get the best proc. OCC also has 4 ancient manastones slots, IO has 3 and DR has 1. It's all your choice.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:13 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
Hyperion weapons are only good as a top, so that you can get the full set equip effect.

The sound of it I'm guessing you haven't done IS(Infinity Shard) so your PVE armor is also the mythic ancient coin or other. But to put under your PVE mythic AC orb you can either go with, another mythic AC, a different archdeava weapon(has to be lower level then your mythic AC), or you can go with the OCC, DR, IO orbs. The 3 last ones are a tuning weapon. So it will be between 5-6 slot. There is other stats that will be random aswell. OCC will have better stats if you get the best proc. OCC also has 4 ancient manastones slots, IO has 3 and DR has 1. It's all your choice.
okay so I got the enraged Hyperion orb today also the enraged shoulder piece. I think i will save that orb and work on the full set.

what does OCC stand for? i try looking at the instance info and cant find it.

another question,I have Special Elite Ambassador's Grimire, an abyss spellbook.
Im having a hard time finding a good book to fuse it with also. a lot of people are telling me different things and is confusing for me since just returned.

which book would you suggest i fuse it with? thank you for replying
Old 09-20-2016, 02:54 AM
Asmodians

Occupied Rentus Base. It's for 65's+.

If you want my honest opinion about the book, id hold onto it and wait for next update. Idk what new stuff they could be coming out with. I hear a new pve instance with the new best pve gear comes out and maybe the weapon could be amazing.

Unless you can get a good weapon now that's archdeava but it could be difficult. Remember though, if you have a archdeava weapon... please try and enchant it to max or where ever you would be happy and then fuse. Cause archdeava goes poof if breaks and if you fuse and it breaks bye to both. Good luck yo.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:32 AM
Elyos

adma/ttc orb?..but try to get best stats you can after tunning..
Old 09-21-2016, 08:05 AM
Asmodians

The new Theo and Adma weapons I haven't really seen a good tune though so I wouldn't use them as a final bottom combine. But that's just me.