Old 08-28-2016, 06:19 AM
Asmodians
Default WANGS Recruiting (Asmodian Beritra Server)

Hello this is Nami-BR,

WANGS is a Asmodian Beritra legion. We are looking for quality players or people willing to learn. We want to have a relax legion of pvp/pve mostly pvp. We are looking for quality not quantity. * we are not a Brazilian legion, we are on the Beritra server and thats all* Keep this in mind before whispering.

Requirments:
Level 65+
  • No hackers tolerated
  • No alts
  • Being able to read/use english is needed
  • Teamspeak3 access, be willing to login to ts3 99% of the time for PvP/PvE
  • Be somewhat active, if you arent gonna do anything don't bother
  • Be willing to PvP and actively listen to mark calling. Slow response time is unacceptable
  • Obtaining Abyss PvP gear is a must. There are a multitude of ways to obtain a PvP Abyss set in Aion so dont bring up the excuse that you have no time. (I personally work 13 hours a day)

Ask questions. Motivate yourself and for the most part, have fun. Our legion likes to have fun and make jokes frequently. It's ideal if you are +18 or just a mature individual. If you are interested in joining Private message "Nami" in game on Asmodian side. If you are gearless but experienced, I will test you on skill and knowledge. Don't expect to be carried.

#TeamWANGS

(trolls will be instantly blocked so goodluck)

People with bad manners who reply to this thread, don't waste you're time. I don't care, ahaha ' - '
Old 08-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: WANGS Recruiting (Asmodian Beritra Server)

im gonna bump this cause thats some effort put in~

-Acure
Old 08-30-2016, 12:01 AM
Asmodians

Oh look a thing.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Elyos

Hello Nami

I`m a gladiator from IS and i would like to start again on BR with ur legion and a new toon.
If you guys will accept me from low lvl i promise i will make 65 so fast for you guys

#TeamWANGS