Old 09-13-2016, 09:31 AM
Asmodians
Default Best Pve Orb Combine 5.0

What's the best Pve Orb Combine?

Right now I'm going for the purified IS +15 + something or Mythical AC +10 + something
Old 09-13-2016, 10:13 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Best Pve Orb Combine 5.0

Well, sadly you'll have to farm for a good occ or dr orb. I wish you the best on tuning. If you have IS i wouldn't even waste time or kinah into any new pve arch deava honestly. But that's just me.

Last edited by Stanza - Siel; 09-13-2016 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-13-2016, 10:22 AM
Asmodians

I've been using a mythic BM attack speed combine since they came out and don't regret it one bit, it's like having perma-wow. It still leaves you with plenty of room to use knowledge stones on your top combine (if you go with archdaeva gear) or your armor for op crit spell + mb.
Old 09-13-2016, 11:03 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinotorii - Kahrun View Post
I've been using a mythic BM attack speed combine since they came out and don't regret it one bit, it's like having perma-wow. It still leaves you with plenty of room to use knowledge stones on your top combine (if you go with archdaeva gear) or your armor for op crit spell + mb.
Oh yea I forget about that one... only because farming for it suxxxxx. I just can't see using the arch deava gear for pve... well I mean if it was way better then IS i would but it isn't that much imo. Plus I wouldn't waste any of the new stones on pve... for me pvp comes first. No reason to go super hard in pve.

Last edited by Stanza - Siel; 09-13-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-13-2016, 11:23 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
Oh yea I forget about that one... only because farming for it suxxxxx. I just can't see using the arch deava gear for pve... well I mean if it was way better then IS i would but it isn't that much imo. Plus I wouldn't waste any of the new stones on pve... for me pvp comes first. No reason to go super hard in pve.
The luna chests give a f*ck ton of blood medals, if you can get someone to sell you a ncoin code it's easy to hoard enough for a combine.

I've been investing in my pvp gear so I haven't bothered with archdaeva gear other than weapons, but I ran the math and just by socketing knowledge +4 on my top combine and one armor piece I'd be at 550 crit spell / 4.5K MB (includes pure plume + consumables), currently at 420 ~ 450 CS using IS gear.
Old 09-13-2016, 01:36 PM
Asmodians

For Pvp I'm using mythic atk speed bm combined with mythic cast speed bm speelbook, I got my mythic hyperion orb last run and I fusioned it with discordant. The fact is, the orb mb/crit speel is still lower than the speellbook.

I'll see if I can get a Kunax orb drop for IS purification, get it to +15 and fusion to Sealed Agent manor or other c2 orb .
Old 11-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinotorii - Kahrun View Post
The luna chests give a f*ck ton of blood medals, if you can get someone to sell you a ncoin code it's easy to hoard enough for a combine.

I've been investing in my pvp gear so I haven't bothered with archdaeva gear other than weapons, but I ran the math and just by socketing knowledge +4 on my top combine and one armor piece I'd be at 550 crit spell / 4.5K MB (includes pure plume + consumables), currently at 420 ~ 450 CS using IS gear.
I'll likely be going AC Orb / Mythic BM Orb, but is that the best application for PvE an entry-level, combine-wise?
Old 11-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIint - Siel View Post
I'll likely be going AC Orb / Mythic BM Orb, but is that the best application for PvE an entry-level, combine-wise?
Just popping in to say that that AC orb had better be at least +10. I saw someone earlier running around with an orb fully socketed and with an attackspeed combine but it wasn't +10. They're gonna be in some real pain if that thing breaks.

If you want something that won't break on enchant failure (and don't mind losing out on crit spell from the weapon) I'd personally go for DD+BM attackspeed. Sure, you can't use the archdaeva stones on it, but it'll hold up well against pretty much every archdaeva weapon unless it's also +10 at a minimum and has a combine under it. The combined/socketed orb is good even without a full set to match. (Though I'm still trying, because I've learned over the course of having this damnable orb that enchanting -really- doesn't like me unless it's pre-4.0 gear)

That said, if you can socket the AC wep with knowledge +5 at least it'll be -very- very nice.

And I know you weren't asking for endgame and you wanted entry/starter, but I can't help eyeing this.
WiseLumiel-SL-E <Return To Atreia>
kjSigyn-SL-E <Glorious shugos>
Old 11-13-2016, 04:14 AM
Asmodians

Or you can aim higher and get something like:

http://imgur.com/a/HSRwF