Old 11-27-2016, 01:30 PM
Elyos
Default Support Cleric Help?

Ok, so I'm slightly overwhelmed and can't seem to get this right. I'm a level 62 cleric and I really suck at higher level group instances.

There isn't much info on support Clerics on here, so I was wondering if someone could give a guide on that?

I recently tried to go into the BT dungeon and pretty much got booed by my group for being a horrible cleric because when I got to one of the bosses I just couldn't heal them fast enough and I was spamming the heals as fast as I could.

Could someone talk strategy please? My stigmas are: Summon Healing Servant, Benevolence, Chain of Suffering, Power Spring, Saving Grace, and Retribution lightening.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:29 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Support Cleric Help?

Okay.

First you need a few different stigmas. You are rocking some odd mixed set right now and you should go full heals. Get rid of Chain of Suffering. That's a dps stigma and pick up RIPPLE OF PURIFICATION. That's a must to have. It's a nice big heal and a cleanse all at once. I really good OH CRAP moment heal. Ret lightening is fine. It gives you a nice instant cast part of a chain when you want to toss in some dps, but your other two green stigmas are odd choices for full heals. You really need to get NOBLE GRACE and SAVING GRACE. Noble is a really sweet buff to your heals (and -any- heals someone uses) for 15 seconds. All heals are 50% stronger while it's in effect. (Don't forget that your Blessed Shield and your Amplification are also heal buffs. Pop one of them before you need your heals to be stronger.) Saving Grace is something you can pre-cast on a party member that will give them a decent heal when/if their health reaches below 50% while it's in effect. It's basically a pre-casted flash. And if you swap in Ripple, you will get the heal Linked Stigma Skill called RESTORATION RELIEF which is a -group- Noble Grace!

Are you using a cast speed mace? And a cast speed scroll? Both are important.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 11-30-2016, 09:24 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Support Cleric Help?

If your gunna heal, i see no point in having any dps stigs at all. My alt cleric has full heal tree and even with the few skills we got i feel as if we are fine. Its not like your there for dps. You can always remove lightning skill and put power sprint so you have the speed buff with noble grace and saving grace. Also instead of healing servant you could try splender of rebirth its a great over time heal when you use it with healing boost skills.