Old 12-03-2016, 10:26 PM
Asmodians
Default New Arena Gear Uses

What are you guys doing with your Arena gear? Which set for what etc.
"If you light a lamp for someone else, you brighten your own path as well."
Old 12-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: New Arena Gear Uses

I'm thinking on using it to upgrade my block set. I'm not sure I can +10 tho, since my RNG sucks and I'm poor, but I'll be glad if I can manage to fully +5.
After I'm done with it, I'll brob get another set to use as a new MR set to replace my dusty eclipse.
Is nice to have an alt army to afk arenas and get pieces of gear faster.

Edit: I'm not sure about archdaeva stones. They're still too expensive for me.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:55 AM
Elyos

I also used an army of alts, but I wouldn't say I 'afk' since I always try to win first. I can usually get 3rd or so in chaos from the pve, and 2-3 disciplines are usually against another afk so those are free wins. I've got my cleric his full set and now I'm going to have all my alts keep buying the same piece until I can get it to +15, then switch to the next piece and so on. Hopefully won't take TOO long . . .
Old 12-04-2016, 10:21 AM
Elyos

In my case, arena cloth would give 38 more MR.... reaching 3406 MR if i choose to switch. But would lose almost 1000 physical defense and gain 1.2 pvp defense (or maybe 1.5%?)
Still trying to figure out if its worth it switching for that small amount and losing a bunch of strike resist.

Arena chain block.... getting chest piece and leggings, nice little boost in block. Will be hard getting them to +15 but seems worth it.
About the small pieces (gloves, boots, shoulder).... No clue, seems such a HUGE investment to get that extra 8 block (assuming no health stones) and all the way bk to +15, the shield is barely and upgrade from a normal custodian melee shield or BM Mthic shield. (Biggest difference would be 18 silence resistance but rly doubt it would make a significant impact)

#AltsFTW #11kInsignias #Died2manytimes

PS: honestly main reason haven't made the switch yet is due to the state of IS E item shortage, barely any manastones or materials to make them, farming mobs give such low quantities of new materials or eternity stones after the nerf. MR 16s stones are extremely volatile due to the rarity of them, going between 2m to 20m some days. Will + 4s around 15m-30m.

Last edited by Phaeleh - Israphel; 12-04-2016 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaeleh - Israphel View Post
In my case, arena cloth would give 38 more MR.... reaching 3406 MR if i choose to switch. But would lose almost 1000 physical defense and gain 1.2 pvp defense (or maybe 1.5%?)
Still trying to figure out if its worth it switching for that small amount and losing a bunch of strike resist.

Arena chain block.... getting chest piece and leggings, nice little boost in block. Will be hard getting them to +15 but seems worth it.
About the small pieces (gloves, boots, shoulder).... No clue, seems such a HUGE investment to get that extra 8 block (assuming no health stones) and all the way bk to +15, the shield is barely and upgrade from a normal custodian melee shield or BM Mthic shield. (Biggest difference would be 18 silence resistance but rly doubt it would make a significant impact)

#AltsFTW #11kInsignias #Died2manytimes

PS: honestly main reason haven't made the switch yet is due to the state of IS E item shortage, barely any manastones or materials to make them, farming mobs give such low quantities of new materials or eternity stones after the nerf. MR 16s stones are extremely volatile due to the rarity of them, going between 2m to 20m some days. Will + 4s around 15m-30m.
Can I ask what you're using now for MR (and your level?) I'm at a little over 3k MR now Slowing collecting the IDL accs and such
Old 12-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angina - Siel View Post
I'm thinking on using it to upgrade my block set. I'm not sure I can +10 tho, since my RNG sucks and I'm poor, but I'll be glad if I can manage to fully +5.
After I'm done with it, I'll brob get another set to use as a new MR set to replace my dusty eclipse.
Is nice to have an alt army to afk arenas and get pieces of gear faster.

Edit: I'm not sure about archdaeva stones. They're still too expensive for me.
Yeh the enchanting is going to be interesting. T.T
Old 12-06-2016, 03:04 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetzerlandia - View Post
Can I ask what you're using now for MR (and your level?)
I would also like to know what gear gives you over 3.3k MR. I didn't think that was possible without the new manastones
Old 12-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Elyos

Here is a the excel drive spreadsheet where it shows what I'm using currently plus the base stat breakdown for arena sets and other gear sets; Since current calculators don't have these new items and it wasn't easy to see which is a good upgrade.
Also because new calculators like mouseclick already show the special increase due to level or class passive skills, it was very hard to understand base magic boost, MS, pHys, Defence on sets. For example a resplendent set with 348 Mb base would show as 800Mb on calculator due to level addition and stuff. same thing for some other stats that show a passive increase like Fearless chestpiece, whose total Physical defense when added by hand is 406 but profile will show 456.

Sharing a view only for now, still need to fix lots of details and add something to make it a bit more understandable. If you wish to update values please create a copy or let me know via a Note somewhere in document with yellow or pink fill.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

PS: plz note that even tho accs lvl 80+ have tons of MR compared to old Ahserion, there is a massive decrease in stats due to lvl difference. for example, a lvl 85 acc with 100MR will only give 70 MR if you are lvl 70. (Making numbers up atm)

Last edited by Phaeleh - Israphel; 12-06-2016 at 06:51 PM.