Old 04-21-2016, 07:23 AM
Elyos
Default <Nightmare> New TM legion saying hello!

Hey TM, I just wanted to place a thread to introduce our new legion, Nightmare. We decided we couldn't find a proper home in any of the current legions so it was best for us to start our own. Please apply if you are super sexy at what you do. We offer something for everybody, Leveling, PvP, Gear farming, daily/weekly groups, and friendship! We have TS3 and our website is underway. Join today and let's be BFFs. Contact Sorvena, Meaty, or Myself for invitation.

Last edited by LilyLullaby - Tiamat; 04-21-2016 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-20-2016, 07:20 PM
Elyos
Default Re: <Nightmare> New TM legion saying hello!

Hey I am interesting in joining your Legion!!
57 Sin
Old 10-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Elyos

Interested in joining
Old 11-10-2016, 03:55 AM
Asmodians

Greetings. I am a mage named Gregorious. I am hoping to find a Legion with players to run dungeons with. I've had bad luck finding groups in this game. It would be nice to coordinate gaming time with new friends to run dungeons and events. I will text all above in game soon. I am in pacific time and play mostly on weekends and late nights. Thank you. Oh, but is this an Asmodian guild?
Old 12-07-2016, 03:50 AM
Elyos

Hi there returning Noob here looking to learn and improve. I been soloing up to 61 so far but only have Story-based gear and little knowledge of dungeon (caves) I live in the Central US and available 5pm ~

Thanks for your time