Old 12-06-2016, 04:47 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Templar 65 or go for 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIint - Siel View Post
Valor insignias are what you need for the arena gear. Keep in mind, if you try to enchant arena gear and it fails it will break. It's a good defensive set, I myself lean more on attack and crit. You can make your BM into an acc set and make your arena set attack... I haven't looked into the optimized stats too much to be honest.

IDL, if you win, can give you decent pvp accs that I hear don't break on tempering. You can also purchase them from LFG or the broker but they generally run 800m - 1.5 bil per. If you can get them for below a bil I don't think it's too bad of a deal. On israphel anyway, not sure about your servers economy.

As for your weapon, you should start trying to make friends with larger legions who are farming open world lvl 80 bosses. They drop very good extendable weapons that have really high stats. Totally worth farming for. Otherwise I think Cradle is one of the better weapons this patch.
hi again :D thanks for the advice again...for my PVE armor what should i get first?my BM set is rubbish with mobs :( huhuhu is the AC set ok?or i should get hyperion? Thanks :D
Old 12-06-2016, 08:17 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreyCastiel - Kahrun View Post
hi again :D thanks for the advice again...for my PVE armor what should i get first?my BM set is rubbish with mobs :( huhuhu is the AC set ok?or i should get hyperion? Thanks :D
AC set is fine. Not too expensive and you don't really need to enchant it.

IS gear can take time to farm, but is free and won't break on enchanting (enchanting adds damage). Your AC set is probably the better way to go at this point. AC comes +5 so..

Last edited by Giint - Siel; 12-06-2016 at 08:18 AM.
Old 12-20-2016, 08:30 PM
Elyos

im wonderin does the hyperion armor box lets you choose which part of the armor you want upon opening?or is it random? thanks :D
Old 12-20-2016, 09:41 PM
Asmodians

Hyperion armor box from the instance is random for the class.

2 types of armor/accessories/type/weapons and wings

Accessories can come in Mythic level or it can give you Eternal level

Armor, it can come as Incensed Hyperion or Enraged Hyperion if they are mythic, the instance can also give you an eternal version too

Weapons, it can come as Greatsword, Sword

There is only one type of Wings

Hence you will notice people run it many many many many times coz one never gets the correct set of armor/weapon/accessories after awhile.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:35 PM
Elyos

Now im all set for PVE what should i get for my PVP gear im currently stuck on BM (not mythic) +10 set....

any suggestions? thanks