Old 12-30-2016, 07:38 PM
Elyos
Default help with miragent holy templar

Hi, I am chanter lvl 53 and wondering do i need to take this miragent holy templar quest to get the real deavanion set and title. is it worth all the long quest? I already try to talk with NPC Leah but i can't find this a meenig with a sage quest. is it because my level already too high for this lvl 30 quest? or Aion abandoned this quest after all we can get the gear now (without socketing) easily?
Old 12-30-2016, 11:29 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: help with miragent holy templar

Hi.

The level 30 Daeva gear questline is NOT needed to begin Miragents/Fenris.

They have changed the quest line a lot, both good and bad.

Around ~54-55 you will get a survey for a Free Hot Heart of Magic. They're tradable now, so incase if you miss it, you might be able to buy it off the broker. MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS, OTHERWISE GIVE UP. This sole item is what made the quest line near impossible for some to complete.

Now, make sure you have quests for low levels shown -- you will not be able to pick up the quest if you don't. By Default, it is turned off.

They made the final quest for the title super hard in the sense that you have to grind 300 elites in the Abyss that are as strong as L70+ elites. They have the health of ~50-65 elites, damage of ~70+.

It would be recommended to level up fast and come back later when you are a higher level.

Even with this, I entirely recommend doing the quest line, as the Title is the best title you can realistically obtain in game without spending money on the BCM. There are titles on Luna that are not currently in rotation, and there is the Glory arena title that requires far more effort to obtain.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:43 PM
Elyos
Default Re: help with miragent holy templar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryTzu - Siel View Post
Around ~54-55 you will get a survey for a Free Hot Heart of Magic. They're tradable now, so incase if you miss it, you might be able to buy it off the broker. MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS, OTHERWISE GIVE UP. This sole item is what made the quest line near impossible for some to complete.
It is actually a reward from one of those Growth quests that you take as you level up; the level 50-55 ones.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)