Old 01-03-2017, 07:00 AM
Asmodians
Default Reminder for the upcoming "estima" system.

For those unaware of this, patch 5.1 is supposed to contain a new feature called "estima" (might change the name when we get it here) and basically this "estimas" are ítems that increase your essence points and can be enchanted for the sake of getting even more essence points.

Thing is, this estimas are only obtainable by Aetherforging and they require a level 60 of proficiency to craft them.

TL-DR; level up Aetherforging unless you want to pay inhuman prices for estimas on release.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Reminder for the upcoming "estima" system.

The issue is that Aetherforging already takes a long time to level up. After crafting a couple of hundred things on my cleric, I only leveled it up to 3/100. Unless they nerf it a little, people will just get pissed and leave the game. It'll be another pay to win feature for sure.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubei - Israphel View Post
The issue is that Aetherforging already takes a long time to level up. After crafting a couple of hundred things on my cleric, I only leveled it up to 3/100. Unless they nerf it a little, people will just get pissed and leave the game. It'll be another pay to win feature for sure.
I believe their is a u tube video of people lvling up their aetherforging at the higher lvls and it takes about 250,000 crafts to lvl at the higher end of it. I wrote to support about it and to level it for what I wanted to do I would need to spend years farming the mats only or spend like 140,000,000,000 on broker for the items if the broker had enough items witch they don't the item I need their was like 2 or 3 people selling like 200-300 of the item and I need like 100,000 of the item.

I asked what was the point of aetherforging if 99.99% of legit players cant use it because of lack of mats on server form low server population and the increase cost of it.

I don't remember what the GM said exactly but it was something like well the developers made it not the GM its out of our hands so F U we don't care
Old 01-04-2017, 07:56 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azoturan - Siel View Post
... even if the added CP is arguably laughable.
Yeah...;-;