Old 02-22-2017, 10:54 AM
Asmodians
Default A Couple of questions , if you are bored come here :)

I am a newbie and i just started i have a lot of questions to say , i will update this topic daily.

If a question is solved you would see a tag [S] before the question.

[S]1.How to respawn in the same place I died? I am using potions but I need to wait another 30s to reuse it and even if using a skill (Charged) that I can walk faster is still not enough and I am dying and I have to go all the way back from the point a.

[S]2.How to fight? I mean do you constantly press all the time the buttons? Or just press it once and then when it refill's you press it again? I have noticed if I press it once it still attacks and if I press the other skills available it does more damage.

[S]3.Also can you explain a little bit about macros and stigma? Or is there a tutorial in youtube to check? About attacks?

[S]4.Can you combine items to make your armor and sets stronger? Or should I not worry about that at lvl 25?

[S]5.What about wings? I've heard that I can get a free one's in specific lvl but after that.How do you obtain wings and various stuff? How does this server works is it with kinah? Or Tradeable items?

[S]6.I would like to join a clan , but just for fun , how do I know someone is in a clan is there a tag in their name to look for?? Or where can I check available clan's to join?

[S]7.Can you combine items to make better potions with more HP ? Or faster health regeneration?

8.What's some good items to collect ? What items are important because I keep everything from avoid losing something important? because I don't know and my warehouses gets full easy xD

[S]9.How to collect kinah faster? Is it only from quests?

[S]10.Who is the stronger type of character in this game?

[S]11..How do I complete the quest Prestige Badge? Take an absolute daeva mark to robohska?

[S]12.what is the difference between standard and fast track server?

13.How would you organize your skills in the bar?
http://imgur.com/a/Vj4Ms

[S]14.Is it possible to remove the pin from where you log in the game? it is really annoying everytime i have to log in even though i know is for security reason.

[S]15.What does IS means in the end of nickname?

16.Any tips for begginers?

Thank you so much for your time , you don't have to answer all of them just answer whetever question you can :) Thanks :)

Last edited by ytbmyplaths - Israphel; 02-23-2017 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Thanks for the answer bryos,
Old 02-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Elyos
Default Re: A Couple of questions , if you are bored come here :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytbmyplaths - Israphel View Post
1.How to respawn in the same place I died? I am using potions but I need to wait another 30s to reuse it and even if using a skill (Charged) that I can walk faster is still not enough and I am dying and I have to go all the way back from the point a.
There is only one way to resurrect where you originally were, and it is using a Tombstone of Revival (a revival stone with a 30 min cd, has to be in your inventory when you die). There are other versions, like a tradeable one which might be in broker, others which are rewarded from events. The one you will be using the most is the one bought for Abyss Points (a currency) from Contribution Merchants.

There are two other classes with skills which work in a similar way (Cleric and Songweaver). However, they are much more different to a Gladiator.

You are doing something wrong if you are dying so much though. Are you using armour? Are you attacking the correct mobs? Do you start a fight while low on HP?

Quote:
2.How to fight? I mean do you constantly press all the time the buttons? Or just press it once and then when it refill's you press it again? I have noticed if I press it once it still attacks and if I press the other skills available it does more damage.
Skills. Each class has loads of skills. when you use a skill, there is a cooldown (cd) time for each. Of course, your objective is to deal as much damage as you can to kill the mob/player. This is where skill rotations play the biggest role.

As you level up, you will get better skills and get upgraded versions of your acquired skills. This is where your dedication to the class begins. You have to find a rotation in which there is no downtime (as in no time where you are not attacking, which will be difficult in lower levels, but will be easier later on). You can watch videos on Youtube, where you could find rotatins which will help you. However, make sure you understand what each skill does.

Quote:
3.Also can you explain a little bit about macros and stigma? Or is there a tutorial in youtube to check? About attacks?
Macros: You should never use macros to cast skills. Macros nowadays are mostly used to change equipment, such as from a certain gear set to another, or prerecorded messages. The use of macros will mostly go for endgame, and will depend on what you will use them for.

Stigmas: I wrote this guide a while ago. :P Hopefully it will fully cover all you need to know.

Quote:
4.Can you combine items to make your armor and sets stronger? Or should I not worry about that at lvl 25?
Only weapons can be combined, and under wepaons, only 2-handed weapons can be combined (those which require your character to hold them with two hands). They include greatswords, polearms, staves, orbs, tomes aethercannons, harps and cipher-blades. Single handed ones (daggers, swords, maces) can we used on both hands, so you cannot combine those.

The only limitation is that when you combine weapons (do it in your main city Sanctum/Pandaemonium, visit the Armfusion Officer), the weapon on top (the one you keep) has to be of higher level or same level as the one below (this one is destroyed and cannot be restored). See those yellow numbers in your item's stats? when you armfuse weapons, the weapon below will transfer those numbers to the weapons on top.

As for other equipment, you have enchanting (you make your item stronger by using Enchantment Stones) and socketing (socket manastones which boost specific stats). But, at lower levels, you will replace stuff fast, and some sets actually come presocketed and enchanted, so dont bother.

Quote:
5.What about wings? I've heard that I can get a free one's in specific lvl but after that.How do you obtain wings and various stuff? How does this server works is it with kinah? Or Tradeable items?
Wings are just like any other items. Unfortunately, until the 50s level, you wont and should not work for wings. Just roll with whatever wings you get. From there on, there will be instances, organisations and several other ways to acquire wings.

Kinah is a currency. Allows you to purchase items from NPCs and purchase items from other players. Most trades will be like that. Some players might choose to trade items for other items too.

Quote:
6.I would like to join a clan , but just for fun , how do I know someone is in a clan is there a tag in their name to look for?? Or where can I check available clan's to join?
While on Standard Server (will address this later on), press G. It will show you the legions which are recruiting at the moment. some may have level requirements, others not. Once you apply, a message will be sent to the legion members who manage applications, and they will invite you to their legion. Once you are part of one, the legion's name will appear below your name tag between < >.

Alternatively, you may check LFG (the server-wide chat channel) for legion recruitment. Once you see one, you may whisper them and will invite you back.

Quote:
7.Can you combine items to make better potions with more HP ? Or faster health regeneration?
No, potions are will always recover the same amount. There will be greater grades as you level up, but they are all on its own, but will share cooldown. Basically, you will just toss away the weaker ones as you level up and acquire better ones.

Quote:
8.What's some good items to collect ? What items are important because I keep everything from avoid losing something important? because I don't know and my warehouses gets full easy xD
Most importnatly, keep scrolls rewarded by quests, they are extremely useful. As a Gladiator, you may toss out/sell casting speed scrolls. Maybe flight speed scrolls too, but that is up to you. Same with potions, teleport scrolls and stuff like that. Are you checking with the Event Staff NPCs? Every 5 levels they will have useful stuff for you.

Anything else to keep, depends on what you have at the moment. For instance, if you get an armour piece, you can check if it is better of worse than what you have and see what to do. Get acquainted with item grades; grey = rubbish, white = common, green = superior, blue = heroic, gold = fabled, orange = eternal, purple mythic. The higher the grade, generally the better the equipment. Do however pay attention to what stats they boost. As a Gladiator, you should focus on physical offensive stats (Attack, Accuracy, Crit Strike, etc).

Quote:
9.How to collect kinah faster? Is it only from quests?
In lower levels, you will have to rely on selling what you get and kinah rewarded by quests. Farming kinah only comes at higher levels. However, events may sometimes be in your favour and will leave you something good to sell to other players.

Quote:
10.Who is the stronger type of character in this game?
Depends on the setting and the player. Gladiators are strong in several aspects, and so are other classes. :P

Quote:
11..How do I complete the quest Prestige Badge? Take an absolute daeva mark to robohska?
Dont bother with that one. The Prestige system (the paid subscription benefits) worked differently, and it received an overhaul some time ago. As a result, those who still had old items could turn them in for the new system. If you were not playing back then, you cannot complete it.

Quote:
12.what is the difference between standard and fast track server?
There are three server types: Standard Server, Fast Track Server and Instance Server (there is a fourth one, but, again, endgame :P).

Standard Server is where your character is located. There are currently 5 standard servers; Kahrun, Israphel, Beritra, Tiamat and Siel. You choose it when you create a new character. This is where you spend the most of your time in later levels. This is where you will be based. This is where your legion should be from, and not from a different standard server.

Fast Track Server (FTS) is a special servers available for players between level 1 and 65. While on it, killing mobs gives you double the XP. It also caters players from all 5 standard servers. While on it, your name will have a tag conformed of two letters to show what server you are originally from. FTS is available for most zones, with the exception of capital cities (Sanctum/Pandaemonium), housing areas (Oriel/Pernon), high level areas (Norsvold/Iluma) and specific PvP orientated areas (Silentera Canyon). After level 65, you will automatically lose access to this server.

Instance Server is the other type of server. Whenever you jump into a battleground (PvP instance), or a cross-server instance run, this is where your group and yourself is thrown into.

Quote:
13.How would you organize your skills in the bar?
http://imgur.com/a/Vj4Ms
Depends on your class. Actions like Rest, you can safely unbind it from there, as you can use the comma/semi-colon button to trigger it. I cannot help you with this question. Remember you can (if you want), lock your quickbar by pressing on that padlock button on the left.

Quote:
14.Is it possible to remove the pin from where you log in the game? it is really annoying everytime i have to log in even though i know is for security reason.
You cannot bypass it.

Quote:
15.What does IS means in the end of nickname?
Related to Fast Track Server, IS means you are from Israphel. You have KR from Kahrun, TM from Tiamat, BR from Beritra, and SL from Siel.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)

Last edited by Bryos -; 02-22-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:09 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryos - Siel View Post
@bryos

Thanks,without your replies i would have no idea,and would still wondering with the same questions so i appreciate that if you need any kind of help please let me know if i can help ofcourse :)

1. Ok i saw about the tombstone you need abyss points , and i guess that goes for another question on how to earn abyss points. but thanks :)

2.I guess i don't have to worry about that now , but later i see. (Thanks)

3.About stigma i wanted also to ask , would i able to obtain back the healing stigma like i did in my first time?

It was a nice guide though , i read it all even though it takes lot of time ^^

4.I saw a guide here and able to released what is going on with the combing of weapons:)

6.I figured it out thanks to you and asked and joined a clan and they seem nice and friendly:)

8.Is there a screenshot to see about grey = rubbish, white = common, green = superior, blue = heroic, gold = fabled, orange = eternal, purple mythic
or is the color of the item name that describes that ?

11.I see, but is there a way to abort that quest since is not longer available for me?

12.So instance server is it more like where the duels are made or that's different?
Old 02-23-2017, 10:44 AM
Elyos

Quote:
1. Ok i saw about the tombstone you need abyss points , and i guess that goes for another question on how to earn abyss points. but thanks :)
Abyss Points (AP) you can acquire them by:
  • Killing mobs in Balaurea, Reshanta and Norsvold/Iluma
  • Killing players in PvP
  • Taking part on battlegrounds (PvP instances)
  • Turning in AP Relics (how to obtain hem varies greatly, you can farm guards which spawn when you rift, several Fortress instances drop them)

Quote:
3.About stigma i wanted also to ask , would i able to obtain back the healing stigma like i did in my first time?

It was a nice guide though , i read it all even though it takes lot of time ^^
That one was just a skill used to demonstrate how to equip and use stigma skills and stigma stones. You will never get it back.

And, yes. Sorry for the length, but I like very informative messages. :P

Quote:
8.Is there a screenshot to see about grey = rubbish, white = common, green = superior, blue = heroic, gold = fabled, orange = eternal, purple mythic
or is the color of the item name that describes that ?
Its the colour of the item's name.

For instance:
http://static.na.aiononline.com/powe...e7decc2e51.jpg

That is the armfusion window, by the way. You see how the "Elder Spear" is a fabled item as it has a gold colour. However, the "Time Spear" is heroic as it has a blue name. There also have different icons, but nevermind that for now. :P Generally, fabled will be better than heroics.

Quote:
11.I see, but is there a way to abort that quest since is not longer available for me?
Open your Quest Journal (by default, J key), select the quest and the "Abandon" button at the bottom will be available.

Quote:
12.So instance server is it more like where the duels are made or that's different?
Not duels as in those which you have to send a player a request to fight. Fights in Crucible Arenas (Arena of Discipline, Chaos, Harmony and Glory), yes. Then battlegrounds like Dredgion, Chantra Dredgion, Terath Dradgion, Ashunatal Dredgion, Kamar Battlefield, Iron Wall Warfront, Idgel Dome, Engulfed Ophidan Bridge, Ophidan Warpath and Idgel dome Landmark.

Whenever you swap to that server, you will be going to one of those instances. You will realise you are as you will get a loading screen.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 03-02-2017, 10:52 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryos - Siel View Post
Abyss Points (AP) you can acquire them by:
  • Killing mobs in Balaurea, Reshanta and Norsvold/Iluma
  • Killing players in PvP
  • Taking part on battlegrounds (PvP instances)
  • Turning in AP Relics (how to obtain hem varies greatly, you can farm guards which spawn when you rift, several Fortress instances drop them)

That one was just a skill used to demonstrate how to equip and use stigma skills and stigma stones. You will never get it back.

And, yes. Sorry for the length, but I like very informative messages. :P

Its the colour of the item's name.

For instance:
http://static.na.aiononline.com/powe...e7decc2e51.jpg

That is the armfusion window, by the way. You see how the "Elder Spear" is a fabled item as it has a gold colour. However, the "Time Spear" is heroic as it has a blue name. There also have different icons, but nevermind that for now. :P Generally, fabled will be better than heroics.

Open your Quest Journal (by default, J key), select the quest and the "Abandon" button at the bottom will be available.

Not duels as in those which you have to send a player a request to fight. Fights in Crucible Arenas (Arena of Discipline, Chaos, Harmony and Glory), yes. Then battlegrounds like Dredgion, Chantra Dredgion, Terath Dradgion, Ashunatal Dredgion, Kamar Battlefield, Iron Wall Warfront, Idgel Dome, Engulfed Ophidan Bridge, Ophidan Warpath and Idgel dome Landmark.

Whenever you swap to that server, you will be going to one of those instances. You will realise you are as you will get a loading screen.
Thanks for the answers and for your time ofcourse :)